Friday, June 6, 2014

Influenster June 2014 TLC Vox Box Review!

untitledvoxbox-blogimage-popup2


 


Influenster


Cost: Free!


What is Influenster?


Influenster provides  a free-to-join community with tons of chances for subscribers (aka Influensters) to receive complimentary boxes of full-sized product to test, rate, and review!


I am fairly new to Influenster and found it to be a perfect way to score some freebies. The survey’s and assignments are fair and easy and all you need is a bit of time to complete each Vox Box Task!20140602-234542-85542702.jpg


Here is a review of my T.L.C. VoxBox which I received Complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster (who doesn’t like free!):


 


 


20140602-234543-85543025.jpg


 


Inside every Vox Box is a list of tasks and products.


In the TLC Vox Box those lucky enough to receive this box, may have received:


 


 


20140602-234543-85543711.jpg


 


Avon Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother (Full Size) $26


The Express Wrinkle Smoother starts as a cream and dries as a powder. I love the portable compact, which makes application a breeze! However, I did not experience any instant effects in the area of wrinkle reduction (such as on the forehead, crows feet, and eye area). I will keep using it to see if the results need time to see, but as for now all I am able to see is the lines being filled but the filling is making my wrinkles stand out.


 


 


 


 


20140602-234543-85543372.jpg


 


Ivory Bar Soap (Full Size – 1 Bar) $0.40


Wow… I have not used Ivory since the 90′s, although it was my go to for sensitive skin for the longest growing up.  The pure formula contains no additives or heavy perfumes, so the soap is 99.44% pure! My kids love it, because as it states on the label “So Pure It Floats”!


20140602-234544-85544581.jpg


 


Neosporin Neo to Go (Travel Size) $5.99 & Shell Fuel Rewards Network Card (Free)


I keep a Neosporin Neo to Go in my purse already, so having a free refill is fantastic! The Spray does not sting and always provides my children relief of their minor cuts!


The Shell Fuel Rewards Card is awesome! I have seen the increasing trend of discount cards and apps for a while now and since I am constantly on the road for my job will use this every chance I get. Just for registering the card they start you out with savings of $0.25 off a gallon…woo hoo!


20140602-234544-85544071.jpg


Puffs to Go (1 package) $0.49 & Breyers Gelato Indulgences (Free Coupon) $4.42


First, a short story…. Have you ever been out at the store or in the car and your kid has just had a snot blowout! I know it is disgusting, but what mother (or father) has never had that happen. After the first incident I learned my lesson and always carry tissues in my purse, so these bad boys from @Influenster and @Puffs will be used and are highly appreciated!


And after that story, we have to end it on a good note with some Gelato from @Breyers! Breyers Gelato Indulgences come in an array of flavors, such as: Vanilla Caramel, Raspberry Cheesecake, Tiramisu, and Triple chocolate! I think I am going for Triple Chocolate which has milk and dark chocolate gelato, with a white chocolate sauce and chocolate curls…..Yum!


So as you see I received a little over $30 in products free, complimentary of Influenster! Why would anyone not be a part of this community?


Keep in mind that all samples/products will be different and are based on your eligibility to receive these items complimentary of Influenster!


What do you think of Influenster?



Influenster June 2014 TLC Vox Box Review!

No comments:

Post a Comment