Monday, August 4, 2014

IPSY August 2014 Sneak Peek 2 (Second One)

20140804-110249-39769599.jpg




Cost: $10 per month


Sneak Peek:


Here it is,  the Second Sneak Peek  for Ipsy August 2014… Subscribers will receive one of these Fab samples: Lord and Berry eyeliner, Dr. Brandt Pores No More, Manna Kadar Cosmetics Sheer Glow, eye shadow quad, blush duo, and more!!




 This one is hard to choose from… If I had to pick one (for new subscribers… no… we do not get an option, just wishful thinking) then I would go for the blush duo. I have tons of Dr. Brandt from other subs… and still have my Manna Cosmetics from a few months back with Birchbox.


If you not sure about what Ipsy is then click here to refer to my past  Ipsy Review.




IPSY August 2014 Sneak Peek 2 (Second One)

No comments:

Post a Comment