Friday, January 16, 2015

Graze Snack Subscription Box 2015 Coupon!

graze


Graze 


Cost: $6 every two weeks or move subscription to every 4 weeks ( I get my subscription once every 4 weeks)


Coupon: get your 50% off your First Two Boxes, for Offer Click Here


What is Graze ?


It’s is Nature in a box… no… not really… it is a mix of colorful and yummy healthy snacks that put a new twist on “snack food”.


Chose Between the: Graze Light Box – Low Calorie Snacking or Graze Nibble Box – Still Natural but a lot more selections


I constantly change my subscription to match my diet and love the flexability. Also one of the best things abut graze is the customization of the box. I can alter the frequency of the contents and delivery! Plus every box comes with an individual card with the nutritional information!


Check Out their new Snacks just Added:


graze


The favorite thing I love about this subscription is the price (you can skip, cancel, or just let the $6 every two weeks run).


Do you have a Graze Subscription? How do you like it?



Graze Snack Subscription Box 2015 Coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment