Monday, December 8, 2014

Aviva Hair Revitalizer (Testing Results After 60 DAYS) Review!

IMG_6027.JPG


Aviva Hair Revitalizer 


Cost: $53.94


What is Aviva Hair Revitalizer?


The pills are said to stimulate healthy hair growth from within up to 6mm beneath the scalp to enrich stronger, thicker hair!


I was eager to try this out to see if my hair would grow thicker and longer. Every once in a while I will stray away from subscription box reviews in order to try something new or intriguing.


I received a 60-day trial of Aviva Hair Revitalizer for the purpose of this review. Let’s take a look at how well this stuff worked and the process!


IMG_6028.JPG


Here is the many pills you receive within the 60 day supplement package. I took two pills at night before going to bed and had no adverse affect. I tried a few supplements before this one, so I already knew that results would take time and may only be minor within the first 45 days.


IMG_6032.JPG


Included in the box is a guide of the many benefits of the product.


IMG_6389.JPG


Before:


I needed major help repairing my baby hairs, because of my consistent coloring, relaxing, and hair straightening! As seen above I was borderline balding…. at least where my baby hairs were suppose to be.


IMG_6390.JPG


After:


60 days after, I am loving how strong my hair feels. The results are not miraculous or extreme, but for me the product did a fantastic job. I also suffer from dandruff and notice that my new regimen has also decreased the dandruff and itchiness of my scalp (not sure if it was the pills that contributed to this result, but I am sure it helped in some way). I also started using Klorane’s Shampoo’s and found that this could also be making my hair super shiny and reducing the build up!


IMG_6392.JPG


My hair is very coarse and has been color treated, straightened, relaxed, bleached, and everything else!!! I needed some major hair therapy and I am glad to say this is what my hair looks like without anything but my Tresemme Keratin 7 Day Regimen Set (smooths and sleeks my hair). I usually use so much oil and conditioner but now feel confident that less is more. If you have coarse hair, you also may want to try the Tresemme Keratin 7 Day Regimen Set which makes your hair feel super soft. However the downside is that it is so soft it wont hold a curl without some product!


Again the results are not ones that others will really notice, but for me it was quite noticeable. I would have loved to see my hair grow several inches longer, but I cannot blame my expectations on the product since I had serious damage (split ends) that prevented my hair from lengthening during the process. My hair is thicker and my nails are stronger as a bonus!


The best thing about these pills I think is that they are 100% drug free, fish free, and gluten free!


What do you think about Aviva Hair Revitalizer?






by
Aviva Hair Revitalizer (Testing Results After 60 DAYS) Review!

No comments:

Post a Comment