Thursday, December 11, 2014

Blush Mystery Box December 2014 Subscription Box Review!

IMG_6952.JPG


Blush Mystery Box


Cost: $24.95 per month (monthly subscription, cancel anytime) or Purchase One time for $34.95 (non-subscription)


What is a Blush Mystery Box?


A Mystery Box with over $100 of beauty products! A surprise in every box full of Full Sized and Deluxe samples! Each Blush Mystery Box has a different curator or surprise theme.


Let’s take a peek at December’s box! The first thing I noticed when receiving this box was the heavy weight and then I also found that they did not include their Blush Mystery Box detailed card with a list of the items included. I was not at all disappointed, because what I found in the box was spectacular! If not sending us a detailed card or curator for the month is the reason they added an extra special box  this month to subscribers then please make sure you do away with the cards BLUSH/Dermstore! This box was so good I ordered another one right after opening it!


IMG_6954.JPG


Avene Cleanance Gel (Full Size!!!) $20  & Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo (1 fl oz.) $3.75


OMG… The Avene gel smells divine! The cleanser goes on as  gel, but slowly turns into a soap-less cleanser.


Keranique is a new brand for me but has great reviews on how effective the product is with stimulating shampoo.


IMG_6955.JPG


Ahava Deadsea Water Mineral Body Lotion (1.3 fl oz) $3.67 & Paula’s Choice Shine Stopper (Full Size) $23


I like Ahava products but would have preferred bath products; I just have so much Ahava lotion I started gifting it.


The Paula’s Choice Shine Stopper is a first for me. According to the reviews it is important to apply this product over the course of the day on top of makeup. It feels like a velvet sponge.


IMG_6956.JPG


Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen (in True Teal – Full Size) $15 & LipFusion Plump Lipstick  (0.04 oz in Babydoll) $3.87


I was never a fan of Pixi until trying this almost emerald teal buttery smooth pencil! It glides on effortlessly but is super blend-able!


I have never heard of lipfusion products, but now I will never forget them. The lip butter tingled, but the minty goodness did not burn! The color was very natural even for my tan complexion where in the past light pinks would wash me out and appear chalky. The mini will last me a while and is perfect for tossing in my pocket for those out the door makeovers moms are known for…. Great find!


IMG_6958.JPG


Cargo Cosmetics Eyeshadow (in Oz – Full Size) $16 & Bull Dog Skin Care Sample (samples will vary)


I can’t say how much I love Cargo cosmetics. The pigmentation is fantastic and they make many formulas waterproof.


I usually avoid putting my free sample  on my post since they will vary by subscribers, but I figured it couldn’t hurt since this month’s box is so awesome!


IMG_6957.JPG


Clean Cool Cotton Mini Rollerball (0.17 fl oz) $6 & NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer (0.33 fl oz) $8.04


The Clean scent smells like laundry freshener to me and is too strong, but it will make a great gift.


The NUXE oil is superb and is one of the firsts I have seen grace our subscription boxes. We have been receiving a lot of Nuxe but this product I do not mind receiving a lot of. The oil has a golden shimmer when applied and makes skin so soft.


IMG_6953.JPG


Klorane Shampoo with Desert Date (Full Size!!!) $15


This is one of the reasons I love this subscription and had to order another box… A full sized Klorane Shampoo! I have switched over to Klorane and Davine products since I started  receiving subscription boxes and my hair has not been better!


The value was only around $114.33!!!!  I am always impressed with Blush Beauty Mystery Boxes since the box is only around $25 plus tax and we definitely get our money’s worth! I was so amazed with how I loved every product in the box I ordered another box to have as a back up! Just the restock of Klorane Shampoo, Cargo Eye Shadow, Pixi Liner, and mini lipstick was good enough for me but this month I think we got spoiled for Christmas! Well Done Blush Beauty Mystery Box… well done!


What did you think about Blush Beauty Mystery Box ?



Blush Mystery Box December 2014 Subscription Box Review!

No comments:

Post a Comment