Friday, March 13, 2015

Birchbox 2015 Subscription Box Changes!

birch


Birchbox Changes


Cost:$30+ per month or $10 for regular subcription per month and earn points for reviews to use in the Birchbox Shop


What is Happening?


Birchbox is allowing New Subscribers to Upgrade their box (if eligible) to a $30+ box which offers you 2 Full Sized products along with your regular box. As of right now this is a pilot program, but existing subscribers can only receive this option by signing up with a new account (different email).


I was able to start the process, but decided to wait till offered an Upgrade. I think I might Email/Call customer service to see if they can go ahead an upgrade me. I am an Annual Subscriber so I would assume I should be eligible but who knows how this will work.


Here is the New Subscriber Details:


The Women’s Box

Personalized beauty samples delivered right to your door each month. It’s the best way to find the products you’ll love.

$10/Month 5 Beauty samples


or


$30/Month 5 Beauty samples + 2 full-size makeup or luxury nail products ($50+ total value!)


I will update this post once knowing whether they are willing to upgrade me or if I have to create a separate account!


What do you think about the Birchbox Subscription Box sample choice this month?



Birchbox 2015 Subscription Box Changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment