Monday, May 12, 2014

Wantable Accessories Subscription Box Review May 2014

20140506-112127.jpg


Wantable (Intimates)


Cost: Subscribe for $36 per month or try a one time purchase of $40


What is Wantable?


Wantable created a way for the  jewelry and accessories lover to receive new and distinct pieces in their wardrobe by just a stroke of a key. All you need is a tiny bit of time to complete your style profile,and some patience while Wantable put’s together 3 to 4 handpicked accessories with the assistance of guest Sam Schuerman.


If you missed my April box click here to take a peek!


Now on to my Review for May 2014!


20140506-112504.jpg


The box recently underwent a change from the white patterned box with the Wantable logo from the new semi-gloss black box with the Wantable logo. Each item inside is protected by foam and now a newly added velvet pouch for each jewelry item in order to hold each item safely in the box.


20140506-112527.jpg


In every box is a Wantable profile preference sheet, which will remind you of the options you selected in your beauty profile (just in case you want to change any of your answers).  I have included my profile here, so if you like what I receive than you can tailor your own to receive a similar style of box! One thing I found out is that Wantable recently removed many items from the survey selections, which altered what subscribers received quite a bit.


20140506-112645.jpg


 Amelia Bracelet


Previously, I was able to remove all wood or wood accented pieces, but now with the newly renovated survey’s I find that the option is not available. They just don’t appeal to me. I returned the whole box, since Wantable does not allow partial exchanges :(


20140506-112734.jpg


 Jaureen Watch


I liked the style of the watch, but the piece was a bit earthy for my tastes. I had to modify my profile more and hope my next box will provide me with suitable pieces according to my tastes.

20140506-112812.jpg


Brianna Earrings


Although I did like these earrings, it was not worth me holding on to a box of items I did not care too much for.


20140506-112914.jpg


Mae Ring


Another piece I did like, but had to return since the returns process forced me to do a return on “all or nothing”.


 


My preferences seemed to be altered a bit and I even found that even after contacting customer service they stated that many options were removed! This is the first time I have ever returned a subscription box, but I am glad they have such a generous return policy (even including a pre-paid return label)!  I hope that Wantable returns these options to remove certain accents or textures!


What did you think about this month’s Wantable box?



Wantable Accessories Subscription Box Review May 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment