Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Wantable Intimates Subscription Box Review May 2014

20140503-102531.jpg


Wantable (Intimates)


Cost: Subscribe for $36 per month or try a one time purchase of $40


What is Wantable?


Wantable created a way to receive 4 to 5 premium essentials, handpicked to perfectly match your preferences! Brands like Steve Madden, Betsey Johnson, and On Gossamer grace these packages of comfortable yet chic intimates.


20140503-102547.jpg


You order will be completely based on your profile results, which perfectly matches your individual preferences and you can constantly alter your profile to receive your own custom preferences every month. This box is perfect for those that love a constant supply of stylish undergarments! I recently did a overhaul of my profile choices to remove socks and panties, since having a great supply of Happy Socks  and boy shorts already.


20140503-102723.jpg


I did not know how my box would turn out since removing everything but lounge wear, shapewear, and bra’s!


20140503-102819.jpg


In every box is a Wantable profile preference sheet, which will remind you of the options you selected in your beauty profile (just in case you want to change any of your answers on your profile).  I have included my profile here, so if you like what I receive than you can tailor your own to receive a similar box!


20140503-134558.jpg


CASS X-Back Bralette Top $38


I love the fact that this Shaping Xback bralette provides comfort while shaping supports up to C cup!


20140503-134625.jpg20140503-134658.jpg


Honeydew Guava Bomb Heather Grey 2 piece Retail $38


found this set available for $13 on another site, but I absolutely love the length and comfort of the two piece. The shorts are a perfect length and the top is loose fitting and stops right at the bottom of the shorts!


20140503-134853.jpg


St. Eve Ruffle Tank (in Rose) $22


This is my least favorite item. Luckily ruffles look adorable on my daughter, so I gave this top to her!


One thing I love about Wantable subscription boxes is the flexibility to adjust your preferences to match what you want! I paid $36 and received a box totaling at a retail value of $98; however, considering a few of the items received were found cheaper on other sites we can say the value was around $73! Not a bad value…..I think tweaking my preferences worked out great, but there is still work to be done!


Did you get your Wantable Intimates box yet? What did you think about it?



Wantable Intimates Subscription Box Review May 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment