Friday, October 31, 2014

PopSugar Must Have Neiman Marcus 2014 Limited Edition Box Spoiler!

neiman


POPSUGAR Must Have  Neiman Marcus 2014 Limited Edition Box


Cost: $250


What is POPSUGAR Must Have?



  • Hand-selected items in beauty, fashion, home, fitness, and food

  • Full-size products and premium items


Spoiler:


pop


Those seeking some answers to what is in the Neiman Marcus LE Box the time has come! This signature Clare V Foldover Leather Clutch valued at $220 will be in every box! I am not sure what colors will be included, but I was able to find this clutch available on Neiman Marcus’s site:


outsideclare


Here is more pics of the bag.


The 2014 Neiman Marcus LE Box is here! I thought about getting this box, since November is my Birthday Month but now I am not sure if it is right for me. I am not a fan of this clutch at all :(


No comments:

Post a Comment