Sunday, October 12, 2014

Smiley360 5-hour ENERGY October 2014 Free Product Review!

IMG_6250.JPG


Smiley360


Cost: Free (even free shipping)


 What is Smiley360?


Fill out your profile and wait for survey’s to see if you qualify for one of their Free Samples! Once you qualify then check your mail.  Once you’ve tried, tasted or touched the products, leave your feedback and share your experience on the Smiley360 website. I like Smiley360 because I am not fighting anyone to redeem my sample, like other sites. Also a majority of the time these are Full Sized products you are testing!


This Month I was selected to review 2 white bottle pink ribbon 5-hour ENERGY® shots courtesy of Smiley360!


Your Smiley kit contains:


• 2 white bottle pink ribbon 5-hour ENERGY® shots supporting LBBC in Pink Lemonade flavor


Considering I received this sample for free and without any hassle, I would say that Smiley360 is a must for anyone who loves getting or trying new stuff! However, I have never been a fan of 5-hour ENERGY® shots.


As directed, I tried the shots which tasted like a vitamin shot of niacin covered in lemonade (surprisingly it was not too bad taste wise). I did not notice any difference in my energy level though. I suffer from chronic fatigue, so I had high hopes that I would be running around like crazy. However, realistically with my fatigue anything is an improvement even if it is a little push, which 5-hour energy did provide.  In no way am in the health profession, the results are just my opinion of how well the product worked for myself.


What do you think about   Smiley360?


 









Keurig, Green Mountain Coffee, Nantucket Blend, K-Cup packs, 72 count

by Green Mountain Coffee Keurig, Green Mountain Coffee, Nantucket Blend, K-Cup packs, 72 count 68 days in the top 100 Keurig, Green Mountain Coffee, Nantucket Blend, K-Cup packs, 72 count(4767) Buy new: $27.50 7 used & new from $27.50




San Francisco Bay Coffee, Breakfast Blend, 80 OneCup Single Serve Cups

by San Francisco Bay Coffee San Francisco Bay Coffee, Breakfast Blend, 80 OneCup Single Serve Cups 812 days in the top 100 San Francisco Bay Coffee, Breakfast Blend, 80 OneCup Single Serve Cups(8334) Buy new: $35.09 11 used & new from $35.09





San Francisco Bay Coffee, French Roast, 80 OneCup Single Serve Cups

by San Francisco Bay Coffee San Francisco Bay Coffee, French Roast, 80 OneCup Single Serve Cups 747 days in the top 100 San Francisco Bay Coffee, French Roast, 80 OneCup Single Serve Cups(8334) Buy new: $27.99 20 used & new from $27.99




Viva Labs #1 Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

by Viva Labs Viva Labs #1 Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 333 days in the top 100 Viva Labs #1 Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil(5276) Buy new: $18.95 $12.95 21 used & new from $12.95



by
Smiley360 5-hour ENERGY October 2014 Free Product Review!

No comments:

Post a Comment