Saturday, October 18, 2014

PopSugar Must Have October 2014 Review and Coupon

IMG_6312.JPG


POPSUGAR Must Have 


Cost: $100 (free shipping)


Coupon:  use code REFER5 to save $5 off your first box or OCT14SELECT to save $10 off a 3-month subscription


What is POPSUGAR Must Have?



  • Hand-selected items in beauty, fashion, home, fitness, and food

  • Full-size products and premium items

  • Only $39.95 a month, with free shipping

  • See what’s inside below.


 Review my past POPSUGAR Must Have box here to see if this is something for you!


IMG_6313.JPG


 Inside each subscription box is the  POPSUGAR Must Have Catalog, which set’s up the theme or adventure you are about to go on. The  POPSUGAR Must Have Catalog, also lists all the products, descriptions, and costs of the products included.


IMG_6314.JPG


Nailed Kit Halloween Nail Art ($8) & Sponsored Item by Progresso -K. Hall Designs Soap (in Shoreline – $10)


I love that the nail decals are in the spirit of Halloween; they will definitely get some use!


The Soap is great as a bonus item in the box, since it is the sponsored item this month! I already use Shea Butter soaps, so this one will go in the guest bathroom.


IMG_6315.JPG


Mine Chalkboard Soy Message Ceramic Candle ($24)


The chalk board candle brought out the kid in me. The scent of the candle is really strong, so I think I will let it be one of those decorative additions to my bar.


IMG_6316.JPG


Isaac Jacobs Photo Frame ($30) & Dean & Deluca Pumpkin Spice Maltballs ($5.50)


The acrylic Frame is very modern and has a magnetic closure that keeps the picture in between the two acrylic blocks. I love the look of this frame and I do believe it is my favorite item in the box!


The Pumpkin Spice Malt Balls went as fast as they came! The taste was like Pumpkin flavored Whoppers! Yum!


IMG_6318.JPG


Butter London Wink Eye Pencil Crayon ($18)


I have had the pleasure of trying butter london liners before, and they don’t have the strongest pigment but give a natural feel. I am glad I received a different color other than black! The grey is almost a smokey metallic and looks gorgeous in place of eyeliner.


IMG_6317.JPG


Happy Socks ($12)


I love happy socks for their durability and comfort. These cute leopard print will make a great addition to my sock collection.


With over a value of $110 I believe there is an impressive array of products that I will use. PopSugar favorites would be the malt balls, happy socks, eye liner, and acrylic frame! I love that everything in this month’s box is completely usable!


Did you order your POPSUGAR Must Have? What did you think?










Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System 0.68 Fl Oz, 1-Count

by Olay 1402 days in the top 100 Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System 0.68 Fl Oz, 1-Count(2861) Buy new: $29.99 $21.67 26 used & new from $20.99




San Francisco Bay Coffee, Breakfast Blend, 80 OneCup Single Serve Cups

by San Francisco Bay Coffee San Francisco Bay Coffee, Breakfast Blend, 80 OneCup Single Serve Cups 818 days in the top 100 San Francisco Bay Coffee, Breakfast Blend, 80 OneCup Single Serve Cups(8395) Buy new: $33.44 13 used & new from $33.44




SURGE, 12 ct, 16 FL OZ Cans

by SURGE SURGE, 12 ct, 16 FL OZ Cans 21 days in the top 100 SURGE, 12 ct, 16 FL OZ Cans(1498) Buy new: $57.40 36 used & new from $55.00




by
PopSugar Must Have October 2014 Review and Coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment