Friday, February 13, 2015

Favorite Find: Jewelscent Surprise/Ring Candles and 10% off Coupon!

jewelscent


 Jewelscent (non-subscription purchase)


Cost: Ranges from $15.99 (hand made soaps) to $49.99 (exclusive candles)


Coupon: Use code WEB10 to save 10% off this week!


What is Jewelscent?


Every once in a while I find an item that just wows me! The product is not an available subscription service, but a one time purchase item. JewelScent sells scented candles, fragrance beads, luscious body scrubs, luxury soaps and wax tarts! However, each product is extra special because they each contain a Hidden Jewelry piece worth $10 to $7500! My fascination with their natural soy blend wax candles in particular (received a gift) led me on my addiction for more!


Special Valentines Offering:


Love


 


This Valentines I received this Trio Amour Candle ($49.99), which I found smelled like baby’s breath, cashmere woods, musk ,and vanilla! IMG_7388


Unlike their other candles that are a lot less expensive ($19.99) the Trio Amour Candle contains 3 hidden jewels valued from $10 to $7500 in opposed to just 1 hidden jewel! All you have to do is pick the scent, ring size, and wait to dig out your mystery rings once the candle burns enough!


IMG_7386


These are the 3 rings I dug out my candle! Gorgeous! Each ring is individually wrapped in plastic, then grouped together in plastic bags, and finally wrapped in foil so when you pull it out of your candle there is no damage or wax on the rings!


 


IMG_7391


On the underside of each ring is a Code that you can use to Appraise the ring on their site!


The topaz ring was appraised at $80!!!! Not bad since the candle was a little less than $45, if using the 10% off coupon above!


IMG_7392


The other two rings (garnet) and (blue topaz) were appraised as $10 each!


So in total I received multiple gifts in one, valued at over $120!!! The best part is the suspenseful wait for the glimmer of foil within the candle! I found myself checking the candle every 20 minutes just to check if I could get my rings out! The ring value of each ring included in the candles are a mystery, so if you buy one don’t expect over $100 in appraised value or you just might get a major disappointment.


This was actually my 3rd candle I have received and have yet to be disappointed by the scent or mystery ring! My daughter received the soap, which was almost a waste at her age, because she ended up wasting the soap just to get the ring!


What do you think about the concept of Surprise Candles?



Favorite Find: Jewelscent Surprise/Ring Candles and 10% off Coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment