Tuesday, February 3, 2015

New SCENTBIRD February 2015 Fragrance Subscription Box Review

IMG_7298


SCENTBIRD


Cost:$14.95 per month (Free Shipping)


What is SCENTBIRD?


Each month try different fragrances based on your own customized Fragrance profile! Each month subscribers will receive an 8ml purse spray filled with the perfume of your choice. The bottle is about the size of a rollerball and has enough perfume to apply twice daily for up to 30 days. A perfume case will be shipped in your First Month’s box FREE! Each perfume is 100% authentic and they have brands like Hermes, Oscar De La Renta, Bvlgari, Donna Karan, Dior, Chloe and the list goes on!


I decided to reach out to Scentbird to see if they would mind if I did a review since receiving a number of inquires from my readers. I received this month’s collection courtesy of Scentbird for the purpose of my review.


IMG_7299


Scentbird sends a sleek black bubble wraped envelope which contains this information card, a card about the fragrance of the month, and of course your perfume with its sleek black travel container! The card above references the scentbird howto’s like how to open the Purse Spray container (i.e. twisting it like a lipstick).


IMG_7300


Included here is the Travel/Purse sized Container which houses the perfume and a velvet carrying pouch.


IMG_7301


Hermes Eau D’Orange Verte (8 ml or roughly 0.27 fl. oz) Retail Cost $11.64


About the perfume selection:


Hermès Eau d’orange verte is the founding Eau de cologne in the Hermès Colognes Collection, which carries notes of green freshness and a heavy dose of oranges with a woody signature.


By gently twisting and pulling the top upwards you are able to see the included perfume selection, which is based on my profile. The first selection that came up for my citrus loving profile was Dolce & Gabbana’s Light Blue, which I already own. So I chose a different fragrance that I have never tried before to experiment a bit.


First Impression:


I love the thought of being able to try new scents every month for a relatively low price… many of these scents are impossible to get free samples for or even miniatures which brings up the value quite a bit! The experience and website of Scentbird is fantastic and I found that the scent I picked out has almost an evergreen, minty, citrus scent which I would never have found I liked if it was not for Scentbird!


All-in-all I feel that this subscription box is a unique experience for those who want to try several designer fragrances without the heavy penalties of spending $60 + a fragrance!


What do you like about SCENTBIRD?



New SCENTBIRD February 2015 Fragrance Subscription Box Review

No comments:

Post a Comment