Thursday, July 24, 2014

Birchbox August 2014 Subscription Box Pick Your Selections Now!


Birchbox August


Cost: $10 per month and earn points for reviews to use in the Birchbox Shop


 Spoiler:


birch2


I just received my email to select my selections for August, so if you have not move fast and email Birchbox to see why! For August subscribers can select either the sample sized  theBalm® cosmetics StainiacNoir Long-Wear Eyeliner, ModelCo Bronzer, or the Laura Geller Beauty Cool Lids Cream Eyeshadow


Choose from the Everygirl Featured Box and Receive these 5 samples:













theBalm® cosmetics Stainiac


 


laurageller_coollidscreamshadow_silversands_900x900_1_


 


The site for selections seems to be having a bit of a glitch. I wanted the Everygirl Featured Box, but it seems it is out of stock already. So I am going for the bronzer! I tried the Laura Geller eyeshadow and have it in silver already, since we are not able to pick the shades I will stay with the bronzer!


What do you think about the August Birchbox Subscription Box changes this month?



Birchbox August 2014 Subscription Box Pick Your Selections Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment