Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Total Beauty Collection Summer 2014 For HSN Review!

 


20140630-192225-69745828.jpg


Total Beauty Collection for HSN


Cost: $19.95


What is the Total Beauty Collection?


The Total Beauty Collection is the ultimate beauty goodie bag, chock full of trial size cosmetics samples. And unlike most samples box programs, there’s no subscription required, so you don’t get stuck paying a monthly fee. Instead, you get makeup samples and other beauty samples from our favorite brands, making it easy to test out beauty products and find your favorites before you spend money on the full-sized versions. The Total Beauty Collection is essentially a pretty present delivered to your door, no subscription strings attached.


There are not many Total Beauty Collections I will pass up and of course I just had to have this one!


Now on with the review!


20140630-192226-69746487.jpg


SOAP & GLORY Righteous Butter Body Moisturizer (1.69 fl. oz.) $6.00


I am a Soap & Glory fan… The only other cream I use is First Aid Beauty and both compare well, but I always get compliments off the scent of my righteous butter!


20140630-192226-69746187.jpg


 Ruby Crystal Ruby Falls Sugar Scrub (1.3 oz) $2.88 &  ybf Perfect Prep Face Primer (.5 fl. oz.) $8.51


I have never heard of this brand or product, but found that this is a hand scrub to soften and prep your nails for upcoming manicures!


YBF cosmetics is everywhere these days and thanks to my subscription boxes I have a growing love for this brand. Not only are there a high number of highly rated reviews out there, but their products are multi-tasking geniuses! Take for instance this primer is an all-in-one color-correcting, neutralizing, and line-filling primer!


20140630-192226-69746803.jpg


Too Faced Lip Insurance Primer (.12 oz.) $15.20  &  NYX Glam Lip Gloss – Beat Goes On (Full Size !!! 0.24 fl. oz.) $3.59


I love any Too Faced product, so this is probably the main reason I ordered this box! Just this and the soap and glory butter paid for the box!


I have been accustomed to NYX cosmetics since my endeavor to pursue the world of subscription box reviews and found I am not a fan. The Glam Lipstick seems to not have the pigment power I am use to from Buxom and lacks the staying power of my lip stains.


20140630-192227-69747128.jpg


Taya Beauty Copaiba  Resin Volumizing Elixir (1.5 fl. oz) $18 &  Serious Skincare Glycolic Gommage Exfoliating Facial (.5 oz.) $4.28


The Volumizing Elixir was a generous addition to our total beauty collection. The powerful styling treatment is made from the bark of the Copaiba Tree, which bonds to the cuticle. The mix also has natural ingredients like Yerba Mate, vitamins, amino acids, and Raw Coconut Oil!


Who has not tried the Serious Skincare line is missing out!!! I fell in love with this Gommage after trying it in one of my subscription boxes and found it to be my favorite exfoiliator!


20140630-192227-69747851.jpg


nyakio™ Kenyan Coffee Face Polish, nyakio™ Kenyan Coffee Body Scrub, & nyakio™ Kenyan Coffee Face Polish (Sample)


I love organic and traditionalist body remedies! I just tried this when it arrived in my Birchbox and found that it did a descent job! The oil absorbed in my skin very well, actually better than most oils!20140630-192228-69748156.jpg


Tantowel Plus Half Body Self-Tanning Towelette (.25 fl. oz.) $2.70


I can’t stand tanners, but the only reason is because I have no use for them… I am already quite tan all year round.


The Retail value of this box was around $56 but I found it to be $61 worth of goodies!


Total Beauty Collection is just one of the many favorite boxes. Why?


1. They have the best customer service… didn’t speak to anyone just sent an email when my box went missing (only once) and it arrived within a matter of days!


2. I always love the extreme value within the boxes…look at my past box reviews.


3. This box has the best shipping ever…I usually get my box within 2 to three days from order (give and take holidays, snow, and all the good crappy environmental things that get in the way of my subscription happiness…lol). However, each location may differ.


4. What subscription box service let’s you continually get discounts off each box….huh… that is not heard of right! Wrong, Total Beauty allows multiple coupons, just not the same one twice! Love it!


I am a Total Beauty Fan… anytime there has been a collection I just have to have it! In every box I find that there is just the right blend of products, and I have never been disappointed.


Have you ordered your Total Beauty Collection? Let me know what you think!


 



Total Beauty Collection Summer 2014 For HSN Review!

No comments:

Post a Comment