Monday, March 17, 2014

Birchbox March 2014 Subscription Box Review

20140315-112541.jpg


Birchbox


Cost: $10


Distinguished for being the first subscription sampling service offered, Birchbox has made a long and hard stride towards success.  For just $10 per month subscribers can sample trial sized luxury cosmetics and beauty products (sometimes even receiving a full sized product!)


If you missed my February 2014 Subscription Box take a look at it here


Let’s see what is in the March 2014 Birchbox (please be reminded that samples may vary based on your answers to your beauty profile).


20140315-112931.jpg


I always can appreciate the variety and exclusive items that Birchbox gives subscribers. The theme for March 2014 “Spring Forward”, which focuses on maximizing your beauty routine!


20140315-113004.jpg


Inside every Birchbox is a postcard that lists the theme and the products included in your box.


20140315-113055.jpg


Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensée Cologne Absolue  (0.04 fl. oz) $0.25


If you love a woodsy vanilla spiked with jasmine than this is the perfect scent for you. I received this sample in one of my first Birchbox’s and after smelling it a second time seem to feel it is a little too intense for my tastes.


20140315-113215.jpgGreen-Lagoon


Certified Organic Eyeliner - Inika (Full Size in Green Lagoon) $20


Birchbox rarely gives full sized products, so I was thrilled to get this brilliantly colored eco-friendly eyeliner in my box this month! The rich eyeliner also has a lid that doubles as a sharpener! I use colored liners as eyeshadow for it’s durability, especially when working out and trying to look cute at the same time (smile).


20140315-113403.jpg


Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle (1 fl. oz) $2.74


Exclusive to Birchbox: The Beauty Protector brand has great reviews and is exclusive to Birchbox! I am eager to see how this leave in treatment rates against my current favorite Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Leave in treatment! The scent of this product so far is so much better, I have my fingers crossed that this product has no build up residue and adds lots of shine!


20140315-113430.jpg


Cherry Tango™ SQUARES (1 piece) $0.45


Birchbox Find- For those of you that are new to Birchbox, a Birchbox Find is an extra sample that can be find at the store that Birchbox wanted to include in your box. I love chocolate and this was definitely my favorite item out of the whole box! The mix of Cherry and almonds covered in dark creamy chocolate was so intense I couldn’t stop smiling! YUM!


20140315-113509.jpg


Jurlique Herbal Recovery Eye Cream (0.07 oz) $1.40 & Herbal Recovery Night Cream - Jurlique (0.17 oz) $5.10


Anyone who reads my blog knows I have an infatuation with eye creams and serums! I love this Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Eye Cream so far! The cream has an immediate cooling effect and I can feel tightening with just a couple dabs! The Herbal Recovery Night Cream seemed to apply great and have a slight firming effect; however, I am not sure how well I can test either product with such small samples.


 


I am always impressed with the selections and variety of exclusive products in my Birchbox! I recently switched from month to month; paying  $10 a month to yearly $110 which makes my boxes around $9.16 a box (or you can also say I get one month free)!   I adore my Birchbox and suggest Birchbox  for anyone who loves to constantly try knew products, without the guilt or regret that they are spending or wasting too much on cosmetics!


What do you think about March’s Birchbox?



Birchbox March 2014 Subscription Box Review

No comments:

Post a Comment