Thursday, March 6, 2014

Wantable Intimates Subscription Box Review March 2014

20140305-121523.jpg


Wantable (Intimates)


Cost: Subscribe for $36 per month or try a one time purchase of $40


What is Wantable?


Wantable created a way to receive 4 to 5 premium essentials, handpicked to perfectly match your preferences! Brands like Steve Madden, Betsey Johnson, and On Gossamer grace these packages of comfortable yet chic intimates.


20140305-121552.jpg


You order will be completely based on your profile results, which perfectly matches your individual preferences. This box is perfect for those that love a constant supply of stylish undergarments! I recently did a overhaul of my profile choices to remove socks, since having a great supply of Happy Socks already.


20140305-121640.jpg


As I opened my Wantable Accessories box a quirky teal banner looks back at me and states “They Missed Me”! I skipped February’s box, because of overhauling my selections. On the back is a message letting you know that they thought of everything and included a message for all fashion addicts!


20140305-122127.jpg


In every box is a Wantable profile preference sheet, which will remind you of the options you selected in your beauty profile (just in case you want to change any of your answers on your profile).  I have included my profile here, so if you like what I receive than you can tailor your own to receive a similar box!


20140305-121812.jpg


Wantable sure knows how to pack a box!


20140305-121853.jpg


Kensie Rhea Lace Boyshort $12


I love these Kensie lace boyshorts! The lace lays ultra flat and fits great. The best thing about them is that there is no pinching or itching; unlike other lace panties I had.


20140305-121930.jpg


Fleurt With Me Lacy Boyshort $20


These lace boyshorts have a gorgeous scalloped lace leg and the elastic waist is sewn in! The coral color is beautiful and definitely something I would pick out for myself!


20140305-121944.jpg


Icy Hot Wild Bandeau (in Zebra) $14


I couldn’t find this brand online, but I love the animal print! I always wear Bandeau’s in the summer so I will pack this away till then.


20140305-122020.jpg


CASS Invisibellas 2 in 1 Halt Slip $39.95


I love the versatility of this control slip! Use it as a strapless top, waist cincher, bottom lifter, or as a slimming and shaping skirt slip! I have the dreaded mommy pouch so I adore this slip!


One thing I love about Wantable subscription boxes is the flexibility to adjust your preferences to match what you want! I paid $36 and received a box totaling at a retail value of $85.95! I think tweaking my preferences worked out fab and I can’t wait to see what my next box has in store for me!


Did you get your Wantable Intimates box yet? What did you think about it?



Wantable Intimates Subscription Box Review March 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment