Sunday, March 16, 2014

Ipsy March 2014 Subscription Box Review

20140315-111403.jpg


Ipsy


Cost: $10 per month


What is Ipsy?


Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month.


Why is Ipsy so darn popular, besides the super cheap cost… well they use a little thing called ipsyMatch technology :


We customize all Glam Bag products using a personalization tool called ipsyMatch! This sophisticated system pulls the results from your personal profile, your Beauty Quiz, and your activity on ipsy.com. We use this data to consistently create a Glam Bag filled with the best beauty picks just for you month after month! Make sure you have marked the Skin Tone, Hair Color, and Eye Color that best suits you! These are always very important inputs for personalization.


If you missed my February review click here to take a peek.


20140315-111707.jpg


I love that I received all make-up and just one skincare product this month!


20140315-111759.jpg


bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie™ Lipstick in Get Ready (0.05 oz) $7.50


The pink pigmented color glides on like butter!!! The lipstick is super hydrating and packed with a mineral cocktail to keep your pout looking marvelous!


20140315-111943.jpg


Missha M Perfect Cover B.B. Cream SPF 42 PA+++ (10 ml in Golden Beige) $4.40


First I have to say that Ipsy has me for life! Ipsy is the first ever subscription box to match my skin color to a BB Cream or at least try to! I have always liked to try BB Creams but found I would constantly break out after application. So far this beauty is working perfectly although I might have to get a tone darker for the summer!


20140315-112037.jpg


Bora Bora - Be a Bombshell Cosmetics (Full Size) $16.00


I lusted after this product during the sneak peeks and crossing your fingers seems to help to get what you want with Ipsy…lol The eye shadow quad contains four high pigmented shades that look absolutely amazing on!


20140315-112243.jpg


Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Body Mini Butter Tube (Full Size) $7.00


To be honest, I was hoping not to get this product during the spoiler until I read the reviews of how many wanted this in their bag. Call me what you want, but for so many people to rave about this product I had to see for myself! The lotion itself is not the best I have ever tried, but what is alluring is the rich coconut, vanilla, and shea butter scent! Although this tube was completely sealed, the scent penetrated throughout the whole Ipsy Bag! At first the scent is really strong, but the scent quickly dissipates!


20140315-112317.jpg


The Ipsy bag design  is the best I have seen in a while. I love how artsey this bag is and it is finally a bag that suites my style! I usually recycle all these bags for my kids crafts, to hold presents, and even as pencil holders for my kids school supplies but this one I am keeping for myself!


20140315-112434.jpg


Kiss Salon Secrets Nail Art Starter Kit (Full Size) $9.99


I finally redeemed some of my Ipsy points to get this Kiss Salon Secrets Nail Art Starter Kit! You can earn points by completing the survey’s on each product and sharing your glam bag reviews!


For anyone who is interested in immersing themselves in an endless cascade of make-up  and beauty choices and get out of the boring patterns of their everyday life, than this is the subscription box for you! I often get asked about my favorite subscription boxes… and I must admit that Ipsy is one of the ones at the top of my list!


Did you get your Ipsy bag? What did you think?


Stay tuned for my favorite product from my Ipsy January bag!



Ipsy March 2014 Subscription Box Review

No comments:

Post a Comment