Friday, March 14, 2014

New Beauty Test Tube Subscription Review March 2014

20140313-162657.jpg


New Beauty Test Tube


Cost: $29.95


What is New Beauty Test Tube ?


Receive a selection of premium deluxe and full size beauty products.


20140313-162940.jpg


Now that’s why I subscribe so much! I love getting a box of products to try every month!


20140313-163347.jpg


The New Beauty Test Tube provide a full page magazine detailing each product received.


20140313-163421.jpg


In the box is an array of items and packages. One being the test tube, another is a candle, and finally the Beauty To-Go Sample Pack!


First the products within the test-tube itself consist of products that may differ. I have noticed in a couple of other subscribers boxes many items varied.


20140313-163532.jpg


It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Powder Brush (full size) $48


This brush was thrown in on the side because it could not fit in the test-tube. The brush is super soft and is composed of non-animal hair! What an amazing find!


20140313-163632.jpg


Mally High Shine Liquid Lipstick (Full Size in Mally’s Look) $20


I have lately been exposed to an array of Mally products due to my subscriptions, but I have to say that this is my favorite! The beautiful and rich color does not fade after application like so many others I have tried. The smooth and creamy lipstick can be used as a primer, lipstick, lip gloss, and lip liner!


20140313-163907.jpg20293_p_rage_web


Grandelash MD Grande Mascara (sample) $10 & Orly Nail Laquer (Full Size in Rage) $8.50


The mascara states that the pep-tide complex within it will grant you longer, thicker, and more dramatic lashes! The Orly polish is a beautiful rose gold foil shimmer and luckily it is one that I do not already have!


20140313-170227.jpg


It’s a 10 Miracle Leave In Lite (2 oz) $9 & Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil Rollerball (Full Size) $17


After literally being brain washed by It’s a 10 commercials and ads in magazines, I finally get to try this product for myself. I recently fell in love with Healthy Sexy Hair leave in treatments which is only found available on Amazon or local Salon’s, so considering the availability of this product in my local store I will definitely try it! I love Tarte Cosmetics and already incorporate Maracuja oil in my routine, it’s nice to have the roller-ball applicator though!


20140313-170250.jpg


Glam Glow YouthMud Tingle Exfoliate Treatment (0.5 oz) $19 & Lumene Vitamin C+ Pure Radiance Night Cream (0.5 fl. oz) $3.19


I am already a fan of Glam Glow and love this mask! It worked fantastic to remove impurities and giving me a visible youthful look! I am not a fan of Lumene products since the last couple of samples I received were not the best; however, I love the scent and Vitamin C+ cocktail that is in this product! I will give it a try.


20140313-170309.jpg


Bioxidea Miracle 48 Mask in Diamond $25


I received the Gold mask in my Blush Mystery Beauty Subscription and had a blast scaring my kids. The mask is a gel cling-like concoction that is applied to your face; my husband said I looked like Hannibal Lecter….lol This was not the best mask I have ever used, but it was the most amusing.


20140313-170408.jpg


Sothys Paris Renewal System Micro-Dermabrasion Mask (0.28 oz) $9.20 & Rodial Stemcell Super-Food Facial Oil (1ml) $2.50


I have never tried Sothys before but this mask is said to heat up during exfoliation. Stemcell Facial Oil has been all over the place and has had rave reviews, so I will be trying this out for myself to see how it compares with my other facial oils.


20140313-170543.jpg


Memoire Liquide Vacanes Liquide Reserve Edition (0.03 fl. oz) $1.68 & Perlage Illuminating Primer (.017 oz) $?


I have never heard of this fragrance before, but I do like the theme behind it (not so much the scent). Memoire Liquide is based on remembering a tropical beach vacation, which is full of Tiare Flower, Fresh Coconut Milk and Tahitian Vanilla. The Italian based Perlage Illuminating Primer is not showing available in the US, which gives it an automatic thumbs down for me. Reviews however are mixed as others have tried this primer and say that it is a bit tacky.


March’s New Beauty Test Tube gave me $173 worth of beauty products!!!! This is an amazing and generous month and I think I scored big on my investment of only $29.95!


What did you think about your New Beauty Test Tube?



New Beauty Test Tube Subscription Review March 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment