Wednesday, April 23, 2014

April 2014 Little Black Bag Buy one get two free Purse Sale Review!

20140421-162243.jpg


Little Black Bag Purse  Sale


Cost: $10 per month (skip any month you want); Product purchase amount depends  on item and uses membership credit, but then you also get free items with purchase


Coupon: Save 25% off sale pricing on your first order, click here! ( Link will not work with current promotions, unless making your first purchase and then ordering the sale/special second)


Shoe Sale: VIP’s….If you buy one purse for just $39.95 then they throw in two free. I just placed my order and am currently trading my bag!


For those who are not familiar with Little Black Bag here’s a summary:


Little Black Bag is loosely based on a Japanese tradition known as the “Lucky Bag Sale.”  During the event, retailers sell mystery bags of products and customers buy these bags and trade the items inside with their friends.  We are bringing this exciting shopping concept to the US and putting it online for the first time ever!


We are seeing a trend in getting two items for the price of one… and yes it is twice the fun! With every order on Little Black Bag they will send you a free item, based on your completed profile (so… exciting). So why not shop for others and get something out of it?


During this sale VIP’s who bought one purse for just $39.95 received two pair free! I couldn’t believe the sale was just in time for my Mother’s Day preparations! I will be gifting all the bags received! Let’s see what goodies I received!


20140421-162342.jpg


 


Latique Kira Satchel (Retail $98) Paid $45.90 (includes 3 item Bundle) including shipping Product 1


I only paid for the low price for this one item out of this box (the purse above) and received the rest free! This was my original selection and adore the gold detail on the bag!


20140421-162423.jpg


Inside the Latique Kira Satchel  is an array of pockets and zippers! There is even one on the back of the purse!


20140421-162531.jpg


Pink Cosmo Large Top Handle Bag (Retail $80) First Free Purse (Traded)


I received a super sparkly bag as one of my free purses and traded for this beauty! The bag is super deep and can even hold a small laptop!


20140421-162617.jpg


I love the pattern and color choice inside the bag! This one is the simplest in style of the three bags received!


20140421-162709.jpg


Robert Matthew Alexis Shoulder Tote (Retail $192) Second Purse (traded)


I received a different style London Fog tote in the original bag, but downgraded a bit for the hobo style tote. The wider and roomier handles just makes holding the bag almost effortless!


20140421-162747.jpg


Inside the bag are multiple zippered compartments and even a zippered compartment on the outside of the bag!


20140421-162828.jpg


Betsey Johnson Oversized Sunglasses  (Retail $60) Bonus Referral Item


I received some pretty bold accessories (i.e. ikat iphone case) and necklaces, but ended up downgrading my purchase to get these over-sized glasses during a trade!


 


I paid only $45.90 including shipping and received around $430 worth of goods! I can’t understand what would ever cause me to shop anywhere else for fashionable goods! Where else will you get that much value! Little Black Bag you have me for life! The BOGO sales are so good I have my neighbors and family trading on LBB!


 


What are you going to get in your Little Black Bag?



April 2014 Little Black Bag Buy one get two free Purse Sale Review!

No comments:

Post a Comment