Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Fancy Mother's Day Box May 2014

fan


 Fancy Mother’s Day Box


Cost: Choose from three sizes:


Small $19, Medium $39 ,and Large $79 (shipping extra)


COUPONFOLLOWUP10 to save 10% on your  box seems to be expired


What is a Fancy Mother’s Day Box?


Get A surprise Collection Of The Coolest Products with a $30+ value (value depends on size selected)! Choose he size and let Fancy do the rest!


Fancy Box is one of my highly anticipated boxes! With all of my subscription boxes this is one that always surprises me with the most unique finds! After selling out yesterday for it’s release, it is back in stock!


Stay tuned for my review on my Large Fancy Mother’s Day Box!


What did you think about the new Fancy Mystery Box ?



Fancy Mother's Day Box May 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment