Saturday, April 12, 2014

Sample Society Beautybar.com Subscription Box #2 April 2014 Replacement Box Review

20140411-150205.jpg


Sample Society


Cost: $15 per month


What is Sample Society?


Receive up to 5 deluxe-sized samples from brands like Alterna, Diptyque, Dermalogica and By Terry delivered to your door. Included will be a $15 monthly gift code to redeem on a $50 purchase and an exclusive Allure mini-mag filled with tips and beauty news..


This is my Second Box Review due to a mishap in missing one of my samples from my original April 2014 Box, you can review my first review here.


20140411-150302.jpg


Deep Moisture Mask – Clark’s Botanicals  (sample)


This is the sample that was missing in my original April box, which was promptly replaced with another full subscription box within two days of the incident by Beautybar’s/Sample Society’s spectacular customer service! The cream is recommended for dry skin, aging skin and stressed skin, which reaps the benefits of this cream as you apply a light layer and then rinse off the cream.


20140411-150347.jpg


Butter London Wink Eye Pencil in Inky Sky ( Full Size) $18


There is nothing like receiving a Full Size product that pays for the whole box right off the bat! Now with the mishap giving me a whole new box, I now have two!!! I have recently tried this liner and it works spectacular!


20140411-150420.jpg


Tatcha Japanese Beauty Papers (Full Size) $12


Woo Hoo!!! Now I have two packs and loving having these blotting papers at my disposal!


20140411-150439.jpg


Illume Anemone 2 oz Travel Tin Candle $5


The scent of this candle is amazing and now I have two, which will make this one of the Best Sample Society boxes ever!!!


20140411-150507.jpg


H2O Aquafirm Micro Collagen Moisturizer  (10 ml) $10


The H2O products is one of my favorites from this brand and now that I have two samples I can really test out how well this stuff works!


 


This months boxes were AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The value for everything was around $45 within one box, but now I have two which is $90 worth of beauty products for just $15! I love Sample Society’s Customer Service so much I hope they keep forgetting a sample here and there (greed kicking in…lol) so I can keep getting double boxes…. simply amazing!


What did you think of Sample Society this month?



Sample Society Beautybar.com Subscription Box #2 April 2014 Replacement Box Review

No comments:

Post a Comment