Thursday, April 17, 2014

Kelly Rowland Fancy Box March 2014 Review

20140415-161405.jpg


Kelly Rowland Fancy Box


Cost: $39 plus shipping


COUPON: Use  FOLLOWUP10 to save 10% on your  box!


What is a Kelly Rowland Fancy Box?


Get A Collection Of The Coolest Products Hand-Picked By Kelly Rowland Every Month. Each box includes $80.00+ of products. You will receive a new box with top Fancy goodies each month.


The Kelly Roland Fancy Box is one of my highly anticipated boxes! With all of my subscription boxes this is one that always surprises me with the most unique finds!


If you missed my fantastic February Kelly Rowland Fancy Box review click here to take a look!


20140415-162030.jpg


I had no clue what to expect this month after such a great box last month!


20140415-162552.jpg20140415-162615.jpg


It appears the Kelly Rowland Fancy box changed from the individual cards that describe why the curator selected them for your box to this single card display. I preferred the individual cards, because I like adding the descriptions to gifts (the products I gift) so that they add a little something special to the gift.


20140415-162123.jpg


Little Biggie Cloud Necklace by Kelly Shami NYC (Sterling Silver) $80


The Sterling Silver cloud shaped necklace by Kelly Shami NYC has “It was all a dream” engraved on the front with the branding on the back!


20140415-162205.jpg


Little Biggie Cloud Necklace by Kelly Shami NYC (Sterling Silver)(continued)


The necklace is flawless in it’s uniqueness and simplicity, which is why it is one of my new favorite pieces!


20140415-162255.jpg


Understand Rap by William Buckholz $13


After going through page by page, I found that what I perceived as to be the correct perception of a verse was incorrect….lol


20140415-162327.jpg


(continued) Understand Rap by William Buckholz


My husband is a DJ, so this gave us hours of topics for conversation throughout the night!


20140415-162448.jpg


Hip Hopsicle Ice Tray $15


My husband flipped when seeing this ice tray! He absolutely won’t shut-up about how cool the tray is!


20140415-162511.jpg


(continued) Hip Hopsicle Ice Tray


We do a lot of entertaining, so I can’t wait to try out my first tester cubes!


bad


Bad Ass B*tch Soy Candle by Ms. Betty’s (scent Bamboo)$18


Besides the necklace, this is my second favorite item in the box! The soy candle smells amazing and the Rock Glass can be used for another purpose later (i.e. for my liquor)! I enjoy soy candles and prefer them because of the longer burn time, which is approximately 40-50 hours!


First off, Kelly Rowland’s boxes have yet to let me down! The total value of this box was $126 which is a fantastic deal since I only paid $39 plus shipping (keep in mind that even though you can get the smaller items on Amazon for cheaper prices, the big ticket items are the same price! The selection in this box was spot on with my tastes and it literally makes up for any Fancy boxes that were lacking here and there! I loved every item in this box and found that the necklace was a very generous addition to our box this month!


Can’t wait for my April Kelly Rowland Fancy Box to come!


What did you think about February’s Kelly Rowland Fancy Box ?


 



Kelly Rowland Fancy Box March 2014 Review

No comments:

Post a Comment