Thursday, April 10, 2014

Wantable Accessories Subscription Box Review April 2014

20140405-125544.jpg


Wantable (Accessories)


Cost: Subscribe for $36 per month or try a one time purchase of $40


What is Wantable?


Wantable created a way for the  jewelry and accessories lover to receive new and distinct pieces in their wardrobe by just a stroke of a key. All you need is a tiny bit of time to complete your style profile,and some patience while Wantable put’s together 3 to 4 handpicked accessories with the assistance of Jordan Liberty (a working professional makeup artist, photographer, and YouTube personality).


Your order will be completely based on your profile results, which perfectly matches your individual preferences. This box is perfect for all costume jewelry and accessories addicts; I am definitely addicted to all things costume jewelry!!!!


I have yet to be disappointed with my Wantable Accessories box, so this is one review you can get use to seeing! If you missed my March box click here to take a peek!


Now on to my Review for April 2014!


20140405-125744.jpg


The box recently changed to a white patterned box with the Wantable logo from the new semi-gloss black box with the Wantable logo. Each item inside is protected by foam and now a newly added velvet pouch for each jewelry item in order to hold each item safely in the box.


20140405-125809.jpg


In every box is a Wantable profile preference sheet, which will remind you of the options you selected in your beauty profile (just in case you want to change any of your answers).  I have included my profile here, so if you like what I receive than you can tailor your own to receive a similar style of box!


20140405-125903.jpg


Isabella Scarf $22


I am impressed with the quality and contrast of this scarf. It flows beautifully and is super soft. The color is even charming for Spring!


20140405-125926.jpg


  Alexis Earrings $14


I love statement pieces and these pair speak volumes by them selves. I can see wearing these without a necklace with a black dress or just with a thin gold chain!


20140405-125947.jpg


Adriana Ring $12


I adore this ring. The shape and minimal rhinestone detail is delicate enough to be incorporated with more rings or worn solo!


20140405-130012.jpg


 


The ring came in a size greater than my Ring finger size, which gives this ring flexibility on what finger I can wear it! I must say this is my favorite item in the box!


20140405-130153.jpg


Isabella Necklace $29


The multi-layered chain has an almost neutral tone, giving sparkle to any outfit!


20140405-130207.jpg


 


A closer look at the stones entangled within this piece! The bows and the little girly detail I so love on my statement pieces!


My preferences that triggered these great finds are listed above! Just take the profile test, it triggers what might suit you, and then wait by the mailbox till you get your Accessories! I must say that the test did not disappoint, and I am glad I removed the sunglasses option last month! I paid $36 for all 3 pieces and they valued to be $77!


What did you think about this month’s Wantable box?



Wantable Accessories Subscription Box Review April 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment