Thursday, April 10, 2014

Sample Society Beautybar.com Subscription Box April 2014 Review

20140408-160857.jpg


Sample Society


Cost: $15 per month


What is Sample Society?


Rreceive up to 5 deluxe-sized samples from brands like Alterna, Diptyque, Dermalogica and By Terry delivered to your door. Included will be a $15 monthly gift code to redeem on a $50 purchase and an exclusive Allure mini-mag filled with tips and beauty news..


Now on to April’s Review:


20140408-161010.jpg


I have been subscribing to Sample Society for a while now and have enjoyed my surprises in every box. Everyone receives pretty much a stock or variety of similar selections every month. However, certain items may vary depending on your Beauty Profile, color selections, and availability. Like with other subscriptions, you can always log into your dashboard to view the products while they are being shipped (if you get anxious) they also have started sending out emails.


I found that I was missing one of my Samples :(  . It is rare to be missing a sample out of your subscription, however, I immediately emailed Sample Society and they immediately responded back with tracking information for a whole new box! I love calling or emailing to Sample Society they have the best Customer Service ever!


20140408-161043.jpg


Included in every box is an Allure mini catalog, which features the newest trends and beauty tips. Before Allure use to also include a postcard educating you of the samples included, but they recently stopped since already presenting the information in an email and on your Beautybar.com dashboard.


20140408-161149.jpg


Butter London Wink Eye Pencil in Inky Sky ( Full Size) $18


There is nothing like receiving a Full Size product that pays for the whole box right off the bat! This will be my first time trying Butter London’s Cosmetic line and I am super excited!


20140408-161228.jpg


Tatcha Japanese Beauty Papers (Full Size) $12


I have had my eye on these top rated blotting papers for quite some time now.


20140408-161255.jpg


I typically will do tons of research on a product I am interested in and found that these blotting papers are some of the best out there!


20140408-161402.jpg


Illume Anemone 2 oz Travel Tin Candle $5


I adore these little tin candles for when I travel. It allows me to bring a piece of home with me and fills the room with a familiar scent!


20140408-161509.jpg


H2O Aquafirm Micro Collagen Moisturizer  (10 ml) $10


I have tried H2O products before and they seemed to work great, but this one blows my mind. The cream looks super rich but almost goes on like water and makes my skin feel baby soft! Definitely a keeper!


This months box was pretty good, minus missing a sample… but that has it’s perks also because they are sending me a whole new box that I should receive by tomorrow!  The value for everything was around $45, so with paying $15 for the month was simply amazing…. and now with their mess up I get double that amount… outstanding!


Stay Tuned for my Second Review of the replacement box!


What did you think of Sample Society this month?



Sample Society Beautybar.com Subscription Box April 2014 Review

No comments:

Post a Comment