Saturday, April 12, 2014

Grab the Gold Snack Bar Review

20140409-161550.jpg


Grab the Gold 


Cost: $29.88 (12 bars)


What is Grab the Gold ?

Grab The Gold® provides  protein packed snack bar’s that provide an immense amount of energy and provide the taste of a no-bake cookie! The snack is considered as a Guilt Free Snack, which is why it is:  Gluten Free, Preservative Free, Contains No High Fructose Corn Syrup, No Trans Fat, Dairy Free, Vegan, and is High in Fiber!


I received a sample courtesy of Grab the Gold ® in order to review!

20140409-161645.jpg


Included within the packaging is a card that gives each subscriber insight into Grab The Gold® snack bars.


20140409-161656.jpg


On the revers side of the card is the nutritional information, which shows the generous amount of protein included!


20140409-161759.jpg


Grab the Gold $29.88 (12 bars)


 


I received the 12 bar option, which the box (pictured above) details how the bar will increase energy, satisfies hunger, and relative nutritional information.


20140409-161811.jpg


Within the box are 12 individually golden wrapped treats!


20140409-161841.jpg


Within the golden wrapper is the treat, which appears to resemble an un-baked cookie! I was not a fan of the protein bar myself, because of being on a reduce carb diet and seeing high carbs within the bar. However, I gave these to my brother-in-law who is in the military and he loves these bars. The bars have a mix of oatmeal and chocolate chips, which my brother-in-law states taste just like a cookie! He could not state that he felt an immediate energy rush, but did state how the bar did satisfy his ravenous hunger to eat everything in his sight!


20140409-162016.jpg


Also included was a sample of Sport Formula (Fruit Punch) Powder!


I would like to thank Grab the Gold for sending me this generous product for review! Although I found that the snack bar did not fulfill my general needs, I was able to find that this product could be potentially viable to those who exercise daily, need increased fiber options, and rely on increased protein amounts (Disclaimer- In no way am I a health professional, dietitian, or nutritionist —- My thoughts are purely my own)!


 


What did you think about Grab the Gold?



Grab the Gold Snack Bar Review

No comments:

Post a Comment