Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Ipsy April 2014 Subscription Box Review

20140415-160548.jpg


Ipsy


Cost: $10 per month


What is Ipsy?


Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month.


Why is Ipsy so darn popular, besides the super cheap cost… well they use a little thing called ipsyMatch technology :


We customize all Glam Bag products using a personalization tool called ipsyMatch! This sophisticated system pulls the results from your personal profile, your Beauty Quiz, and your activity on ipsy.com. We use this data to consistently create a Glam Bag filled with the best beauty picks just for you month after month! Make sure you have marked the Skin Tone, Hair Color, and Eye Color that best suits you! These are always very important inputs for personalization.


If you missed my March review click here to take a peek.


20140415-160636.jpg


Elizabeth Mott pop! goes the shadow (Full Size – in Champagne)$12.99


Every since I received the Elizabeth Mott eyeliner pencil from Ipsy some time back, I have been infatuated with Mott’s highly pigmented formulas and shine! The shadow just makes my skin glow and a full size will last me several months!


20140415-160744.jpg


Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil Travel Size $6.33


This is one of my all time favorite eyeliners! It is fantastic that we received the Black Velvet color, as I prefer this particular liner in black! The formula usually lasts all day for what I use it for!


20140415-160819.jpg


Starlooks Luscious Longwear Lip Pencil (Full Size) $14


The lip pencil was made exclusively for Ipsy members and is a gorgeous nude! I am a fan of the high pigmented Starlooks brand and found that this matte lip liner formula contains a Kiss-Off Resistant polymer that can be worn alone or in combination with a matte lipstick!


20140415-160844.jpg


dr. brandt®microdermabrasion (0.25 oz) $9.75


I have received so much of this skin exfoliant in my subscription boxes, I now have half a full-size! The formula results reminds me of Glam-glow Mud and is highly rated on Sephora!


20140415-160943.jpg


Coastal Scents Medium Shadow Brush (Full Size) $2.49


What girl couldn’t use more brushes! The medium sized, pony haired brush is ideal for applying eye shadow, but I also use it for applying concealer on blemishes!


20140415-161001.jpg


The Ipsy bag design  is fantastic!  I love how artsey this bag is and it is finally a bag that suites my style! I usually recycle all these bags for my kids crafts, to hold presents, and even as pencil holders for my kids school supplies but this one I am keeping for myself!


20140415-161204.jpg


I finally redeemed some of my Ipsy points to get this TOKYOMILK Marque Deposee Dark! You can earn points by completing the survey’s on each product and sharing your glam bag reviews!


For anyone who is interested in immersing themselves in an endless cascade of make-up  and beauty choices and get out of the boring patterns of their everyday life, than this is the subscription box for you! I often get asked about my favorite subscription boxes… and I must admit that Ipsy is one of the ones at the top of my list!


Did you get your Ipsy bag? What did you think?


 



Ipsy April 2014 Subscription Box Review

No comments:

Post a Comment