Friday, November 15, 2013

Beauty Box 5 November 2013 Subscription Box

beauty-boxCost: $12 per Month or $30 Quarterly or $99 Yearly

Beauty Box 5 is a subscription-based, beauty sampling program that delivers a box filled with 5 cosmetic samples to your door every month. Every month you will get a box filled with cosmetic products selected by our beauty editor. You'll receive a mixture of luxury, commonly known brands, niche brands, eco-conscious and even vegan brands.

I chose the $12 per Month Box, so I have no regret's if deciding to cancel after one box. Below is an image of How my Box arrived and the opening of the Box.

        
 
 The Beautybox5 November 2013 Subscription Box Contents:

 
 
 
 This box was packed with Coupons. The best coupon was for a Free Secret Clinical Protection Deodorant (an $7.99 value and no other purchase necessary)... included in the box was a full size  Secret Clinical Protection Deodorant already.

If you think about it, I definitely got my money's worth on this box, because the Value of both Secret Clinical Protection Deodorant's were over $7.99 each.

With receiving almost $16 of product as soon as I opened the box, I almost just closed the box and saved the rest for later.

The other coupons included were:
a 25% Coupon off an entire order at us.travelo.com,
$3.00 off two Pantene Expert Collection products,
Buy one Venus Cartridge pack, get one Venus Razor free coupon,
and $2.00 off Covergirl Clump Crusher.


Free Secret Clinical Protection Deodorant $7.99 (Full-size)


The Free Secret Clinical Protection Deodorant out of it's box $7.99 (Full-size)
 
2 Fl. Oz. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash
Deluxe Sample
Scent: Lavender, Chamomile, and Ylang Ylang

I use this Body Wash Already, so the trial size will probably be reserved for traveling or given as a gift. If you love to relax in the shower and bath this is a must have. I always feel so relaxed after a tub full of this stuff! I love the smell of lavender and the mix of chamomile puts me to sleep like a baby!



Color Storm (I would just say Silver)
Full size $14.99
It must be the color for silver because I received many shimmer and glitter products in silver already, so I probably throw this one in the gift pile.


Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Clay Spa Face Mask
Cost $2.47 
I have never tried this mask before, but it appears to be well reviewed online. I might just have to try this one. I like that the price is not extreme and that i can easily find this product at my neighborhood Walmart.

Body Drench Lip Drench Lip Care
Cost $4.99
Flavor: Coconut Lime 
 Another "new to me" product, I have tons of lip care already and since it is the season for giving I probably will use this one as a stocking stuffer.

All in all, I am extremely  happy with the box... My daughter uses Secret Deodorant and was running low, so I am overjoyed that she has a steady supply and it's like I received the box free. The little perks in this box was what getting subscription boxes are all about,,, thanks Beautybox5!

Please remember that all boxes may contain differing products, which might be different due to the answers on your Beauty Survey.

No comments:

Post a Comment