Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Golden Tote November 2013




 golden-tote-logo

Golden Tote Cost $49 to $149 (not including Shipping)

 What is it?

This Golden Tote subscription Box deals with High End Clothing..... To Simplify things, you pick one item you like and the stylist will include two to six free items depending on your Golden Tote subscription plan.
how-it-works
I selected the $49 Golden Tote Subscription, which including shipping for me was $56.95.
First, I did my profile and created an account...
Next, I selected which price point...
Finally, I got to pick which Item I wanted out of the options below (there was actually one more, an adorable sweater but it sold out)....
black-lace-dress-1 daisy-lace-top-1 flannel-shirt-1 ombre-print-top-1

After your selection...
Here's what I picked:
daisy-lace-top-1

You are all set... Just wait and see what 2 other surprise finds they send you.
It is great that you are able to see an item first that you just might spend the whole amount on. I adored this shirt and had to have it, so the rest is just extra to me!
Can't wait for the review!

Have you ordered from Golden Tote yet? How was it?

Stay tuned for my Review!

No comments:

Post a Comment