Sunday, November 10, 2013

Favorite Product out of November's Sample Society Box



Time to try my new sample (from my sample society box) of phyonectar from phyto. 



The oil treatment reminds me of VO5 hair treatments I used to use when I was younger. Mainly because of the process for application: apply pre-shampoo; let it set for 5 minutes; and then wash it out.

Upon opening, it smells like flowers and lavender. I love lavender, so I am pleasantly surprised.

I currently use Phyto's relaxer and hair supplements, so I am so stoked in trying this new product!

The Application:

After screwing off the tiny cap of this .33 fl. Oz sample, I find the texture and feel of the product to be the same as any other. However, the scent is unique and smells divine (not overpowering - and I am not a flower person. 


This is how much is in just half a vial. 

I have medium lengthed hair that goes to my shoulders, so I used the whole sample for one application (just enough).


After application my hair smells a bit like olive oil, but on to waiting 5 minutes before I wash it out. But first, I need a shore cap, to keep the heat in and to allow the product to heat up. Hint: if you don't have a shower cap use a grocery store plastic bag. Looks ghetto but who is going to see you?


Now... It's wash time! (5 minutes later)

The results:

Well normally I would want to wait a week, but I just can't hold it in. My hair turned out great. The oil helped my hair dry faster than usual, which tells me that the product assisted in filling breakage in my hair cuticles. 

There is no smell to my hair, except for a faint flower smell.

I have great shine and my hair is extremely soft to the touch. 

I definitely will be investing in this product!



No comments:

Post a Comment