Tuesday, November 12, 2013

WHY IS A SAMPLE BOX SPECIAL

Sample Box Facts

Just got home and what did I see... My Birchbox November box. 

For those who have never received a sample box before and are considering getting one, the feeling is comparable to opening up Christmas presents (for me, it feels this way a couple times a week-multiple boxes...lol).... 

Each box is tailored to your desired profile and may be different for everyone. So, I suppose you can say that there is a surprise in every box. Some are more mysterious and do not reveal the contents all the way and do "Sneak Peaks", but I like the rush of a surprise.

You can tailor your profile to your needs,  such as suggesting more make up samples than perfume samples but it doesn't mean that you will get everything you wish for. 

For me, the joy is the surprise and then testing new products. I have little time to shop and waste money on full size products, so it is a wise investment for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment