Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November 2013 Glossybox Review

Gift
Cost: $21 (free shipping)
What is Glossybox?
  • Five surprise luxury beauty products
  • Delivered to your doorstep, monthly
Glossybox is an online subscription service that has fast become a favorite of beauty addicts worldwide. Take the hassle out of choosing between brands and new makeup products with Glossybox. With a Glossybox subscription you’ll also receive samples of the best hair products and the best skin care products for women. Order your beauty products online and receive five travel size beauty products conveniently delivered to your door. Your Glossybox will contain only the top beauty products from well known luxury brands and up-and-coming niche brands. The beautifully packaged makeup boxes are sure to delight and each box will be received with excitement. beauty boxes arrive each month and contain expert beauty tips on how to look beautiful with your new cosmetic samples.
20131126-113654.jpg
Here is how your box will arrive! I am so excited... I cheated and saw some of the other "sneak peeks" to see what's in here! One thing about the sneak peeks though, is that you can watch them but you never know exactly what color, type, or product will be coming your box... mainly do to selections being based on your beauty profile.
20131126-113723.jpg
Opening Glossybox is like a dream, as one of the better packed boxes Glossybox is one of the Top Requested Boxes out there! I knew it was on my  list, but I just couldn't wait!
20131126-113825.jpg
Had to do another pic of the soft pink box with Glossybox logo.
20131126-113847.jpg
Opening your Glossybox is always like receiving a Luxury Gift from Paris! I am getting so excited just looking at the pink ribbon holding the delicate paper around my beauty products!
20131126-113924.jpg
Inside a theme card awaits "Holiday Romance" (you had me at hello Glossybox )
20131126-113951.jpg
Within the theme card is a listing of all the contents and a listing of the products "Full Size" value. The reason that Glossybox is highly sought, Glossybox actually sends a lot of  high end "Full size" items in their boxes.
20131126-114018.jpg
Here are some of the items received and the price points. I like looking up prices myself based on the actual item I received, to cross check the value (although, I wouldn't stop getting this box for the world). 
20131126-114406.jpg
Here are all my lovelies!!!!! I have a breakdown below.
20131126-131344.jpg
The Aloe Source Jojoba Radiance Cleaning Polish $5  for  1 oz (Full size is $30 for 6.7 oz)
Never tried this line before...I  just love trying new facial cleansers!
Mastey Full Sized Color Protection Color Protecting Leave-In Oil Treatment $25.00
Full sized... this was revealed on the sneak peek and I must say that I am a definite fan (darn...part of my Mastery spilled in the box, luckily it was only a tad, so I still can use a lot of it)
20131126-131439.jpg39560dams_400171103
Vincent Longo Duo Eye Pencil  full size 0.056 oz $26 
Nicka K New York Professional Eyeshadow Brush $5
Emite Full Size Makeup Micronized Eye Shadow in Dams  .05oz  $25
This was the most full size products I have ever received (with the exception of my Total Beauty Collections).
Of course, I have already tried on just about everything in my Glossybox
The Vincent Longo Duo Eye Pencil is fantastic, I received the Lime/Forest Duo which is the best thing I found thus far! the liner is high pigmented and the Lime has a slightly metallic hint to it. The Forest color is the darkest green black liner I have ever tried and I love it!
I think this will be my go to liner for now on... Amazing color choices for Brown eyes! 
I haven't tried the eye-shadow brush yet, but every girl needs an ample supply of eye-shadow brushes.
The Emite Eye Shadow in Dams looks black and slightly intimidating (due to it being highly pigmented), but it goes on with a rather light coverage. This is definitely blend-able and I love a good smokey eye!

Did you get your Glossybox yet? What did you think?

Stay tuned on the review of my favorite product out of the November 2013 Glossybox!

No comments:

Post a Comment