Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Exclusive Birchbox Limited Edition Snow Day 2013 Review

300x300_SnowDay
Exclusive Birchbox  Limited Edition Snow Day's Box
Cost: $39 plus shipping
What is it?
When the weather outside is frightful (and even when it’s not), this box has all of the essentials to keep you feeling cozy, pampered, and, we’ll admit, a wee bit nostalgic for your snowsuit days. So go ahead—slip on some comfy socks, break out the board games, and thank goodness for central heating. A $105 value!
How Birchbox  Limited Edition Snow Day's Box Arrives:
20131119-163903.jpg
Birchbox box perfectly placed in another Birchbox box.
What's in the Birchbox  Limited Edition Snow Day's Box?

20131119-164343.jpg
20131119-164452.jpg
I love this Card set, full of creativity and other gift idea's. You will see these cards in the background of my pictures, just for pure entertainment purposes only (smile).
20131119-164545.jpg
Now onto the Goodies:
20131119-164727.jpg
A pair of ultrasoft Combed Cotton Socks from Swedish Designer Happy Socks® $12
So.....comfy... this is such a bonus... I really wanted this box because of the Scrabble Mini Game and Fireplace matches, but these socks are my splurge items. I love the color pink and add zebra stripes and I'm game. I love that I can wear these in my boots and no one know's how much of a rebel I really am (just kidding).
MALIN+GOETZ’s richly scented votive candle in Cannabis (2.35 oz deluxe sample)  around $11
The candle is quite Manly... that's the only way I can explain the strong Pine scent... A Strong man smell, but unusually pleasing (that's a first). Seriously, if I could make this post a scratch and sniff I would prove it to you!
20131119-164807.jpg
JONATHAN ADLER’s Extra-long Fireplace Matches (50 Ct) $10 (Full Size)
I just adore these matches, I have nothing like them... I should gift these, but something is telling me to keep them...Sorry Fam...lol
Three Tarts’ delicious Cinnamon Gourmet Marshmallows (2 Ct) $2 
Yummm.... these I want to eat now!
20131119-164915.jpg
Askinosie Chocolate®’s Single Origin Cocoa Powder (40 g) $3
Every year I do gift basket's for Christmas...Hopefully, my niece is not reading this, because this is going in her basket!
Mox Botanicals’ silky Body Soak (.50 oz) (sample)
Can't wait to try this sample, wonder if it will turn my bath colors though... will have to read up on this first.
20131119-165023.jpg
L'OCCITANE’s Shea Butter Hand Cream (10 ml) $5
For those who have never tried L'OCCITANE hand creams you are missing out. Makes your hands UBBER Soft.
Chantecaille’s gentle Flower Infused Cleansing Milk (.27 oz) and Jasmine & Lily Healing Mask (.17 oz) (sample)
This ones new to me, I think I will try this one tonight.
20131119-165132.jpg
Scrabble® Birchbox Edition Mini Game Set $36 (The reason I just had to have this box... I had to get this for my Niece).
I am so excited... If you go on Birchbox's website, this retails at $36. Why on earth would you buy this alone, when you can get all the extra's from the Birchbox Limited Edition Snow Day's Box?
20131119-165414.jpg
S.W. Basics’ Organic Lip Balm (.15 oz) $3.75
This was hidden at the very bottom of the box, it was like digging through Mary Poppins Purse for a minute till I found it. 
You can never have enough lip balm, but this baby will be gifted... I'm stuck on my Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments from Sephora!

All in all... this was one of the most exciting boxes I had. Although, the fireplace matches, socks, and Scrabble game were my top picks... I just love the- feeling of trying new stuff.
A Big plus: 
I am just about done filling up my nieces Christmas Basket and the whole time I received goodies too! I think this would make a fantastic gift in itself or break it up and use it as multiple giftsin your own gift basket like I do! 

Did you order the Birchbox Limited Edition Snow Day Box?  Tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment