Friday, November 15, 2013

Dollar Shave Club Review

I posted the Reveal of the Dollar Shave Club Subscription Box earlier this week. In response to not being able to test the product myself, I allowed my husband to try the product and of course it took him forever to start to use it (procrastinator). 
If you missed my prior Dollar Shave Club Subscription Box, the picture above is what you get based on the price plan you select. My husband selected the $1 membership with $2 shipping package. This is what you get... pretty simple.  Handle and 5 cartridges. It even includes a reminder card for your Hubby, Boyfriend, or Dad to replace their blades at least once a week. 
The Concept is great, but it turns out the craftsmanship on the razor handle we received was poorly made and could not hold the blades.

End result, my husband was upset and instead of upgrading to a premium razor, cancelled the subscription (typical male response). He did say , "the Blade was made quite well, however, it is useless without a good handle to hold the razor". I suppose we were one of the unlucky one's this can happen to in the search for the perfect subscription box.  Dollar Shave Club does not allow refunds or exchanges.

What do you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment