Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Favorite Birchbox November 2013 Sample



Favorite Birchbox November 2013 sample


WEI™ Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask





The mask smells divine and instead of burning feels like it is cooling my skin!

The product could have been used for more than one application (if properly stored), but since I'm greedy all of it was applied at once.


There were no directions that came with the mask sample, so I looked up the instructions at Birchbox's website to verify the application.

InstructionsTear open a pod and use the brush to paint a thin layer of the mask onto your clean face. Stay away from the eye area. Wait ten minutes, then rinse away with warm water. Clean the brush by washing it with warm water and laying it on a paper towel to dry.

No brush was included with the sample, but it was fun applying the product with my fingers (felt like I was an actor on the movie Ghost making pottery with my face... Weird, but strangely enjoyable).

The texture felt like clay should! I used OTC masks before and there is no comparison, this is the best feeling mask I applied to my face; hands down!

After 10 minutes I looked like I smeared melted chocolate on my face; then within minutes the mask was dry to the touch.

I'm not sure when I took the mask off really, because I started scaring my kids down the hallway once dry. Then it felt so smooth, I had fun just rubbing the dried product (it sounds weird, but once you try it you will understand).

Later, I rinsed the product off, which came off surprisingly well. I thought it would be a bit harder, but it was a couple of strokes with my wash cloth and it was gone.

After the rinse. my skin felt tight and well purified.

I have tried many items that brag about how they work, but this one you have to try. I definitely will make this purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment