Monday, November 25, 2013

Golden Tote November 2013 Review

20131125-163829.jpg
Golden Tote Cost $49 to $149 (not including Shipping)
What is it?
This Golden Tote subscription Box deals with High End Clothing..... To Simplify things, you pick one or two items you like and the stylist will include two to six free items depending on your Golden Tote subscription plan.
Finally!!!! My Golden Tote Came Today and I am so excited! If you missed my prior post about Golden Tote click here.

And here we go.....

golden-tote-logo
First, I did my profile and created an account...
Next, I selected which price point...I selected the $49 Golden Tote Subscription (comes with 1 extra item), which including shipping for me it came out to be $56.95.
Finally, I got to pick which Item I wanted out of the options below (there was actually one more, an adorable sweater but it was sold out :( )....
I selected the $49 Golden Tote Subscription, which including shipping for me was $56.95.
First, I did my profile and created an account...
Next, I selected which price point...
Finally, I got to pick which Item I wanted out of the options below (there was actually one more, an adorable sweater but it sold out)....
20131125-163829.jpg
Your Golden Tote package comes in a brown box, but after extraction is a lovely Tote full of goodies!
This is the Item I selected on the website to definitely get:
Lumiere Sheer Floral Embroidered Blouse (I had to estimate the cost, because I could not find the exact price  online for $30)
daisy-lace-top-1
20131125-164032.jpg
Sorry, for the horrible shot, but I was so excited to get this top that I just ripped everything open and started trying stuff on! The fit is great and I am no small fry, so a large (non-stretch) was plenty of room for my size C's. 

The next, Golden Tote item was a total surprise!!!! They gave me a Lumiere Sweater (Re:$80 but was on sale at Modnique online for $35)
MD01649959-S-BROWN
20131125-164320.jpg
The sweater is super soft and has just enough stretch for me to pull off Stripes. I usually stay away from stripes, because of the impression of being seen as a "wide-Load" sign.... but the stretch helps contour the stripes in the right places. Thank you Golden Tote !
I never would have bought this myself, so I am so excited they sent me this! I actually like the sweater better than the blouse I picked out!
20131125-164156.jpg
Here is everything!
So the price of the two pieces in my Golden Tote  were so worth what I spent and the best part is I adore something I would not have picked out for myself!
Yes, next time I am going for the $149 Golden Tote !

What did you get in your Golden Tote ? What did you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment