Thursday, November 14, 2013

Total Beauty Collection For HSN




Total Beauty Collection For HSN

 
   Price: $19.95 (one- time subscription)
 
 
 Total Beauty Collection For HSN 9-piece Sampler
This collection allows you to sample HSN's popular beauty products in  trial sizes.
 
 
 This is how the box arrives. Once open, they send you a $10 Off (a $29 purchase or more) Coupon to purchase one Full size item of your choice. I hardly ever use the coupons Box companies send me, unless they have a no minimum purchase requirement (let's me use the coupon for face-value, without having to buy over the coupon amount).
 
 
 
The Contents:

 
  • .25 fl. oz. Benefit Porefessional
 
 
What it looks like after you open your Benefit Porefessional package...
 
 
 
  • .025 fl. oz. Trish McEvoy Eye Base Essentials
 
 
  • .17 oz. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
 
 
  • .1 fl. oz. Perlier Shea Butter Hand Cream
 
 
.10 fl. oz. Carol's Daughter Monoi Oil
 
 
 
  • 2-count Wei East China Herbal Intensive Eye Treatment Pads
 
 
  • .5 oz. Serious Skincare Glycolic Gommage
 
 
  • .33 fl. oz. M. Asam Vinolift Skin Tightening Cream
 
 
  • .25 oz. Elysee YouthSpan Tinted Veil
 
 
 
Was it Worth it?
 
This is the question everyone asks, but you have to ask yourself...
 
Was there something that I was interested in trying anyways that cost the same amount?
 
or
 
Were there many brands you wanted to try (if you are like me)?
 
If the answer is YES, regardless of the cost of items received or their "actual" value, you love trying different products that can make me look radiant, makes life easier, or just makes you smile.
 
Although, I already use Too Faced, Carol's Daughter, and Benefit products the samples were products I never tried from those brands.
 
The item I was most excited about was the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. I adore Too Faced products, but find the cost to try some of the newer products to be too expensive to try.
 
 
 
 
I always get extremely happy when writing these reviews, because the best part of a Sample Box is trying out all samples and finding something you loveeeeeeeeeeeeee!
 
And yes... I tried the Too Faced mascara right after I tore the box open and it was wonderful! The brush has so many bristles that catch every lash, I was skeptical of the Ad stating "100% Dramatic Volume" (although, I love Too Faced), but the shape of the brush and the tiny bristles truly made a difference.
 
Still not sure, what will be my favorite product out of the HSN Total Beauty Collection will be though.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment