Friday, November 15, 2013

Favorite Total Beauty Collection For HSN Product

You may have guessed it from my post earlier (Total Beauty Collection For HSN Product).... It is the Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara.
 
I Have small Asian eyes, so Mascara is a must! The only problem is that I cannot stand the normal application process (multiple applications and then dry and then powder and then more applications). If a Mascara is supposed to be "Great" than why does it take so many applications and tricks to make it look good?

Well, the Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara applied very well and it still took around two coats top and bottom, but there was no flaking afterward. I am pretty impressed with the removal of the product as well... no special remover was needed, just my usual routine. The results were not amazing, but there was a quite noticeable difference than others I have tried. According to Too Faced:
The Better Than Sex Mascara Hourglass-Shaped Brush was designed after discovering the bust-waist-hip ratio of an iconic silver screen Blonde Bombshell held the secret to the perfect brush silhouette that separates, coats and curls each lash to voluptuous perfection. One coat of the carbon black, collagen-fueled mascara formula and lashes are full, defined and stretched to unbelievable lengths. Two coats and lashes are even more luscious, curled and dramatic. Three coats and achieve the most intense black, oversized, multidimensional lashes possible! A mascara so amazing…it’s Better Than Sex!
Results may differ on everyone, depending on the length and thickness of their lashes, but I think this is one to at least try. Not sure I would pay $27 for it, so I am excites I received a deluxe sample in my Total Beauty Collection For HSN Product post earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment