Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Birchbox February 2014 Subscription Box Review

20140218-160832.jpg


 


Birchbox


Cost: $10


Distinguished for being the first subscription sampling service offered, Birchbox has made a long and hard stride towards success. There social media presence is spot on and they have more creativity than most. For just $10 per month subscribers can sample trial sized luxury cosmetics and beauty products (sometimes even receiving a full sized product!)


If you missed my Fantastic January 2014 Subscription Box take a look at it here


Let’s see what is in the February 2014 Birchbox (please be reminded that samples may vary based on your answers to your beauty profile).


20140218-161035.jpg


 


I always like the variety and exclusive items that Birchbox gives subscribers. The theme for February 2014 “Step and Repeat”, which was a special edition due to their recent partnership with US Weekly!


20140218-161112.jpg


 


Inside every Birchbox is a postcard that list the theme (front, shown before) and the list of the products included in your box is on the back (shown above).


20140218-161206.jpg


 


Bain de Terre: Shampoo and Conditioner (passion flower color preserving – 1.7 fl. oz each) Shampoo $1.51 &Conditioner $1.70


I am really loving all the hair care products I have received in all my subscription boxes that include argan and monoi oils! I can’t wait to try this delightfully fruity scented combo out!


20140218-161235.jpg


 


Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S. Morning Eye Rescue (0.23 Fl Oz.) $3.91


I am an eye serum and cream addict! I have only one slight wrinkle under my eyes and it drives me crazy! I currently am loving my La Prairie Eye Cream I received in my Limited Edition Glossy, but tried this in the morning and found it to de-puff my eyes slightly. I will definitely have to test the results t least a week to see if this morning eye serum has added benefits!


20140218-161319.jpg


 


OPI Sheer Tints Color-Tinted Top Coat  (1/8 fl .oz) $0.54


I was majorly shocked at how well this product worked to create an Ombre’ or half moon look on my soft pink colored nails! The teeny tiny bottle disappointed me until I found how little I would use to create intricate designs on my nails. I would never have thought to purchase a sheer tint in order to change my nail color or create a unique look… this was definitely a winner in my box this month!


20140218-161344.jpg


Harney & Sons Fine Teas Paris  (in Paris and White Vanilla Grapefruit) $0.60


I am an avid tea drinker, but never would have thought of trying White Vanilla Grapefruit in one cup! I can’t wait to try this out and see how the cleansing properties of the White Vanilla Grapefruit work!


Although this was not my best box I have received from Birchbox, I am always impressed with the selection and variety of these high end products! I recently switched from month to month; paying  $10 a month to yearly $110 which makes my boxes around $9.16 a box (or you can also say I get one month free)!   I adore my Birchbox and suggest Birchbox  for anyone who loves to constantly try knew products, without the guilt or regret that they are spending or wasting too much on cosmetics!


What do you think about February’s Birchbox?



Birchbox February 2014 Subscription Box Review

No comments:

Post a Comment