Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sample Society Beautybar.com Subscription Box February 2014 Review

20140211-161808.jpg


Sample Society


Cost: $15 per month


What is Sample Society?


For $15 a month, you’ll receive:


  • 5 deluxe-sized samples from brands like Alterna, Diptyque, Dermalogica and By Terry.

  • $15 monthly gift code to redeem on a $50 purchase — when any product from the brands you sampled is included in your order.

  • An exclusive mini-mag filled with tips and beauty news from the editors of Allure.


Now on to February’s Review:


20140211-161926.jpg


I have been subscribing to Sample Society for awhile now and have enjoyed my surprises in every box. It is almost impossible to know what is in your box, before it is to late. Therefore, why this box is so addicting. Everyone receives pretty much the same selections every month. However, items may vary depending on your Beauty Profile and color selections.


20140211-162002.jpg


Included in every box is an Allure mini catalog, which features the newest trends and beauty tips.


20140211-162059.jpg


Sample Society usually includes an index card, which breaks down the contents within your box. However, now they will start emailing the details of each box to each subscriber.


20140211-162128.jpg


Phyto Phytokeratine Mask Deluxe Sample (1.7 oz) $10.69


I am a total Phyto supporter. I love their plant based product line, which I only use their relaxers when straightening my hair. I even take their supplements! I can’t wait to try their Ultra-repairing Mask!


20140211-162150.jpg


Ahava Dead Sea Osmoter Concentrate (0.17 fl. oz) $10.20


Another great brand!!! I adore Ahava products and this one even guarantees a luminous complexion! I think this is one to include in the routine tonight!


20140211-162230.jpg


Intensive-C® Radiance Peel - Murad  Deluxe Sample (0.17 fl. oz) $4.95


With over a 4.5 star review on Sephora and comments like “smoothing and brightening” this will definitely be a sample I try! I have tried other peels before with no visible results to show afterwards, so I am hoping this changes my attitude about facial peels.


20140211-162330.jpg


Advanced Active Radiance® Serum - Murad Deluxe Sample (0.33 Fl. oz) $15.13


I received a sample of this in one of my other subscription boxes and figured I could not see the effects in just one sample so it just sits on my bathroom sink. I can’t wait to try this one now that I have two that should last me at least a week or two!


20140211-162456.jpg


Bamboo Volume 48-Hour Sustainable Volume Spray - ALTERNA (0.85 Fl. Oz) $10


I was surprised to receive such a big sample of this spray in our boxes this month! The spray has mixed reviews; however, one thing that seems to remain true is that the spray does not feel tacky after it dries, which is fantastic if you are looking at volume without tackiness!


 


This months box was fantastic… I was given great Brand Name products that were all fabulous! The value for everything came to an amazing $50! With only paying $15 for the month and receiving all products I can use, this was definitely a great month!


Have you tried Sample Society yet? What did you think?



Sample Society Beautybar.com Subscription Box February 2014 Review

No comments:

Post a Comment