Thursday, February 20, 2014

(New) Cloud 9 Monthly Treat Box

Cloud 9 prof box pic 2014


Cloud 9 Monthly Treat Box 


Cost: $15 (plus shipping in the U.S)


What is Cloud 9 Monthly Treat Box?


This Family owned new start-up hand selects every item and try’s each product themselves in order to ensure great quality is going into their exquisitely wrapped subscription boxes! Each box comes packed with a mix of  samples of delicious gourmet treats, beauty products, and even surprises!


Choose between:


Cloud 9 prof box pic 2014


The Cloud 9 Sample Box – a mix of samples of gourmet foods and beauty products!


or


The February Chocolate Box – Chocolate everything!!!


February-Chocolate-Box-1


February Chocolate Box Includes -


  • DeBrand Fine Chocolates: Milk Chocolate Raspberry Truffle;

  • Big Nanny’s Biscotti: Chocolate Walnut soft biscotti;

  • Lake Champlain Chocolates: Dark Chocolate Raspberry and Milk Chocolate Hearts;

  • Plush Puffs Gourmet Marshmallows: Chocolate Chipetta;

  • Partner’s Crackers: MiaDolci Chocolate & Vanilla Swirl Cookies;

  • Jiva Cubes: Hot Chocolate

I can’t wait to receive my February Chocolate Box! I love anything chocolate and I am pretty sure my daughter will help me with this review (wink wink). I like that Cloud 9 Monthly Treat Box cater’s to both my stomach and my vanity…lol


Stay tuned for my Review!


What do you think about the Cloud 9 Monthly Treat Box ?



(New) Cloud 9 Monthly Treat Box

No comments:

Post a Comment