Friday, February 7, 2014

Birchbox Man February 2014 Subscription Box Review

20140205-163707.jpg


Birchbox Man


Cost: $20


What is Birchbox Man?


For just $20 per month subscribers can sample trial sized luxury grooming products (sometimes even receiving a full sized product!).


Let’s see what is in the February 2014 Birchbox Man Subscription Box (please be reminded that samples may vary based on your answers to your Birchbox Man profile).


20140205-163738.jpg


The theme for January 2014 “Header” after looking at the sneak peek I was  excited to tear this box a part and get to discovering what I received!


20140205-163807.jpg


Inside every Birchbox Man Subscription Box is a postcard that list the theme (front, shown before) and the list of the products included in your box is on the back (shown above).


20140205-163858.jpg


I like that I have received at least one full sized item in every Birchbox Man Subscription Box (at least thus far).


20140205-163953.jpg


Dr. Brandt® Pores No More  (.25 fl. oz.) $11.25 & English LaundrySignature‘ Eau de Parfum (.04 fl. oz.) $1.69


My husband has the biggest pores I have ever seen and can use a dose of Dr. Brandt’s Pores No More! I can’t wait to force him to try this! My husband loves trying new scents, so when he had the opportunity to smell English Laundry he was excited and loves the scent! I have never had to constantly smell him in my life, due to his giddy composure from finding a new fragrance he likes (he is  such a girl…lol).


20140205-164026.jpg


Schulz & Malley Brushless Shave Cream (1.0 Fl. Oz) $2.25 and Schulz & Malley Cleansing Face Wash  (1.0 fl. oz) $3.00


I just bought my husband the Art of Shaving kit for his birthday and he loves it. I don’t think it will be hard getting him to try this since he travels a lot and these are perfect little travel sizes.


20140205-164102.jpg


Page Stationery The Art of Manliness Stationery (True North Man Type -15 cards with envelopes) $22


This has to be one of my favorite products, but I ‘m not sure if every man will be excited to receive these. My husband is not much of a writer or card giver; however, I am just the opposite. I so swiped these from the box! This will definitely be one of those hit or miss items.


20140205-164230.jpg


The cards have three different types of embossed note-cards and plain white envelopes within the True North Man Type Collection.


The value of February’s subscription box was great, totaling to $40!My favorite item was the Page Stationary; however, my husband adored the English Laundry Signature fragrance. For him the box would not have been worth the $20 paid, but for me I thought there was a great selection…. plus being able to swipe the Page stationary was a major plus for me!


If you missed my review click here! I’m dying to see how they will top January’s Box!


What do you think about February’s Birchbox Man Subscription Box?



Birchbox Man February 2014 Subscription Box Review

No comments:

Post a Comment