Friday, February 21, 2014

Favorite Product from La Prairie Limited Edition Glossybox

20140205-162745.jpg


Glossybox La Prairie Limited Edition (Sold Out Same Day)


Cost: $40


Description:


Glossybox revealed this to non-subscribers on January 27th 2014 and it sold out that morning, but some subscribers were able to purchase this box through a special mailer (yup…wink, wink, wink I was one of them)!


Every now and then in my subscription boxes I find a product that I did not expect to like or tried and found it worthy of it being my new favorite (I try a lot of products, so I have lots of favorites).


I finally narrowed down my favorite in my Glossybox La Prairie Limited Edition. If you have ever ordered a Glossybox, then you know that the box has some fantastic limited edition boxes, but I finally was able to experiment and play around with everything in my La Prairie Limited Edition!


Here it is, my fave product is (drum roll):


20140205-163102.jpg


Skin Caviar Eye Complex - LaPrairie  (0.17 fl. oz) $11.48


This eye complex is extremely lightweight and comes in a gel form. After playing around with it for weeks now, I found a little goes a long way! This is great because I only received a small tube, but it should last the rest of the month! With 4.7 out 5 ratings on just about every website review list, I must agree with all the rest…this is phenomenal!


The eye complex works brilliantly to tighten and brighten the skin around your eye’s. I was able to find the product for $87 on Amazon  (there are also samples of the product sold for around $18) and so far have found nothing better (and I have tried just about every highly rated eye cream out there).


I do not have deep wrinkles, but I have noticed slight fine lines under my eyes that I do not wish to deepen. Any puffiness I would have had from lack of sleep and constant gawking at my computer screen has also dissipated! I am amazed at how the tone and texture around my eye has also brightened in such a little amount of time!


Another fantastic Limited Edition from Glossybox! The products are always amazing!


What do you think about the La Prairie Skin Caviar Eye Complex  from the Limited Edition Glossybox ?



Favorite Product from La Prairie Limited Edition Glossybox

No comments:

Post a Comment