Sunday, February 23, 2014

Golden Tote February 2014 Review

20140221-163830.jpg


Golden Tote 


Cost: Two options $49 (2 to 3 items) to $149 (5 to 6 items) plus shipping


What is Golden Tote?


Golden Tote  deals with High End Clothing….. To Simplify things, you pick one or two items you like and the stylist will include two to six free items depending on your Golden Tote plan! It’s always exciting when you get your Golden Tote at your door! The mystery of gorgeous high end clothing is so titillating!


My Golden Tote came today and I am so excited! If you missed my prior post about Golden Tote click here.


How does Golden Tote work?


First, create a profile…


Next, select price point…I selected the $149 Golden Tote Subscription, which including shipping for me it came out to be $156.95.


Finally,  pick which Item(s) you want from those available. For the $149 option pick two items and they will pick the other three to four for your bag!


20140221-163915.jpg


Included was a style guide based on the two items I selected.


20140221-164026.jpgrenee-print-top-1


Renee C Fun and Flirty V Neck $32


The first item I selected of my two items I could pick was this patterned shirt from Renee C. I love how playful the top is and had to have it!


20140221-164123.jpgjacket


Ellison Cool Rider Jacket $62


The second item I picked was this delightful denim jacket! The jacket is a bit snug, but super comfy for the upcoming Spring season.


20140221-164215.jpg


Priddy by Puella Swing Dress $30 ?


I love how super soft this dress is and when worn with a belt looks amazing! I even tried this dress as a tucked in shirt in jeans and was surprised on how good it looked!


20140221-164312.jpg


Under Skies Top $35?


This has to be one of my favorite items and the best thing about it is that i did not expect to like this shirt! I love surprises!


20140221-164354.jpg


Under Skies Top $35?


Another top that I would never have thought I would like, but I love it! The shirt is a perfect fit and super flattering.


20140221-164550.jpg


Renee C Long SleeveTop $32


I know this shot could have been better! This shirt doesn’t look like much on my floor, but after I tried it on found it to be surprisingly wonderful. The attractive cowl-neck sweater has a flattering split front, which when layered with one of my lace undershirts looks fantastic!


I always love the value of Golden Tote and have always found that they have always given me pieces I can easily incorporate into my wardrobe. I believe this is the first one I received that I loved the stylist’s picks almost more than my own!


What do you think about Golden Tote?



Golden Tote February 2014 Review

No comments:

Post a Comment