Wednesday, February 5, 2014

La Prairie Limited Edition Glossybox Review February 2014

20140205-162745.jpg


Glossybox La Prairie Limited Edition (Sold Out Same Day)


Cost: $40


Description:


Glossybox will revealed this to non-subscribers on January 27th 2014 and it sold out that morning, but some subscribers were able to purchase this box through a special mailer (yup…wink, wink, wink I was one of them)! In this box you will receive up to 5 deluxe/full- size products La Prairie products!


20140205-162836.jpg


Each Glossybox will have a description Card full of the items included in the box and the uses of each one. I would be so lost without these cards, because these items sometimes do not come with any instructions and can be very tricky if you don’t research the product first!


20140205-163004.jpg


I could not resist the urge to get this Limited Edition Box! If you research trial kits by La Prairie you will have a sticker heart attack, with the lowest kits being around $280. Although many turned this beauty away because they felt as though they could not maintain the buy if they actually liked it… I could not resist and like many am willing to take the plunge to find the right products for my skin!


20140205-163102.jpg


Skin Caviar Eye Complex - LaPrairie  (0.17 fl. oz) $11.48


This eye complex is really lightweight and comes in a gel form. A little goes a long way, so be careful when squeezing the small tube. With 4.7 out 5 ratings on just about every website review list, I am super excited to have grabbed this eye complex. I already tried this product and feel as though it has a slight tightening effect, it is just way to early to see if it works like they advertise though!


20140205-163146.jpg


 La Prairie Foam Cleanser (1.7 oz.) $30.36


I was surprised to see a pretty good sized cleanser! This foam mouse will last for a while. The mouse is super concentrated and fluffs up with circular motions and a bit of water. The cleanser burned my eyes so definitely make sure you avoid the eye area at all costs! The cleanser has great reviews, but I’m not sold yet! I think my Malin + Goetz Detox mask is still my best bet for my skin! I do not feel as though I received a thorough clean with this cleanser, but will use it till its gone!


20140205-163215.jpg


La Prairie Cellular Refining Lotion  (2 fl oz) $20.24


The refining lotion is already one of the best items I have tried so far! I was able to get great coverage with minimal product and a complete clean! Don’t believe me… look at some of the reviews out there all with 5 star ratings! I currently use Burt’ s Bees Rosewater and Glycerin Toner, but Burt you have been officially traded!


20140205-163254.jpg


(New) Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Dry Oil - La Prairie (0.17 fl. oz) $51


I have now been officially converted to face oil! OMG, the results are amazing. What I did was follow the second option within the directions to blend with my Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Cream and received an amazing glow with no break out! You don’t have to mix the two but I found that to be the most appealing and conditioning for my skin type. This dry oil truly feels like nothing on, but then shows a hidden glow with all the skincare benefits the oil provides!


20140205-163403.jpg


(New) La Prairie Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Cream  (0.23 oz) $40.59


This cream melts into your skin with the slightest amount! In combination with the regimen and this cream (blended with the oil) my skin has never ever felt so good! The pleasant clean scent of the cream is a nice change to a majority of high end creams I have used in the past! It amazes me that I just use a tiny dab in conjunction with the oil and my face does not feel weighted down and sticky!


With an extremely generous haul of over $150 of La Prairie products I am so pleasantly pleased that I indulged in this Limited Edition Glossybox! The products are all amazing and may cause me to overhaul my cleansers and moisturizers! If I could invest in just one today, I would have to invest in the amazing Swiss Ice Crystal Dry Oil! I have never felt that I could use and oil since having oily skin, but have now found an oil that will stay in my routine!


What do you think about the La Prairie Limited Edition Glossybox ?



La Prairie Limited Edition Glossybox Review February 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment