Friday, February 21, 2014

Ipsy February 2014 Subscription Box Review

20140220-160752.jpg


Ipsy


Cost: $10 per month


What is Ipsy?


Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month.


Why is Ipsy so darn popular, besides the super cheap cost… well they use a little thing called ipsyMatch technology :


We customize all Glam Bag products using a personalization tool called ipsyMatch! This sophisticated system pulls the results from your personal profile, your Beauty Quiz, and your activity on ipsy.com. We use this data to consistently create a Glam Bag filled with the best beauty picks just for you month after month! Make sure you have marked the Skin Tone, Hair Color, and Eye Color that best suits you! These are always very important inputs for personalization.


If you missed my January review click here to take a peek.


20140220-160958.jpg


I love that I received all make-up and just one skincare product this month!


20140220-161025.jpgZOYA_POLISH_DOT_464


ZOYA Nail Lacquer in Dot  (Full Size) $9


I love the pink petal cream color of this polish. After seeing the sneak peek, I just had to have this color (I believe the other color was Peony Petal- Almost an orchid color). Lately I have been in a neutral hunt for polish, so this mute color will work fantastic!


20140220-161155.jpg


POP Beauty Plump Pout Mini in Fuchsia Freesia (4 g) $8


This little lip gloss is the perfect fit for small purses and slipping into your pocket! The color is fantastic for my skin tone; however, there is a slight smell to the gloss when first applying almost a melted plastic smell. Luckily after application the smell fades and a vanilla scent appears. Really weird!


20140220-161256.jpg


Eyetini Eye Cordial Shadow + Base in Violette (Full Size) $18


I had to immediately try this shadow to see if  it proved to me it resisted creasing and fading! The color is spectacular for my tan complexion and once dried turns into a almost matte shimmer! I was able to see that the cream color did resist creasing and was really really smudge proof! Awesome stuff!


20140220-161312.jpg


Skyn Iceland Fresh Start Mask  (1 Mask treatment) $6.50


I always find myself applying a mask twice a week! I am always in the market to try new masks and this one will be my first two step mask! After reading the five star reviews this mask will be used tonight!


20140220-161340.jpg


J Cat Eyelashes $3.99


I am a eyelash fanatic… Thanks to Ipsy I do not have to buy them separately anymore, because once every three months I usually get a pair I can reuse with glue included! These particular EL43 Human Hair lashes are not even showing available for purchase online…score!


20140220-161354.jpg


This pink bad has a pink leopard lining. I recycle all these bags for my kids crafts, to hold presents, and even as pencil holders for my kids school supplies (I got to save money somewhere)!


For anyone who is interested in immersing themselves in an endless cascade of make-up  and beauty choices and get out of the boring patterns of their everyday life, than this is the subscription box for you! One thing that an Ipsy subscriber will say is that the beauty profile, typically pin points what is best for your style!


Did you get your Ipsy bag? What did you think?


Stay tuned for my favorite product from my Ipsy January bag!



Ipsy February 2014 Subscription Box Review

No comments:

Post a Comment