Friday, February 21, 2014

Little Black Bag February 2014 Shoe Sale Review 1 of 2

20140220-162251.jpg


Little Black Bag Shoe Sale


Cost: $10 per month (skip any month you want); Product purchase amount depends  on item and uses membership credit, but then you also get free items with purchase


Coupon: Save 25% off sale pricing on your first order, click here!


For those who are not familiar with Little Black Bag here’s a summary:


Little Black Bag is loosely based on a Japanese tradition known as the “Lucky Bag Sale.”  During the event, retailers sell mystery bags of products and customers buy these bags and trade the items inside with their friends.  We are bringing this exciting shopping concept to the US and putting it online for the first time ever!


We are seeing a trend in getting two items for the price of one… and yes it is twice the fun! With every order on Little Black Bag they will send you a free item, based on your completed profile (so… exciting). So why not shop for others and get something out of it?


Let’s take a peak of what I got in the BOGO Shoe Sale!  Ended on 2/13/14 – VIP’s who bought one pair for just $39.95 received two pair free!


20140220-162528.jpg


Wanted Shine Ballerina Flat (Retail $47.20) Paid $49.95 (includes 3 item Bundle) plus shipping Product 1


I only paid for the one item out of this box (the flats above) and received the rest free!


20140220-162506.jpg


Two Lips ShoesToo Zena (Retail $44.95)  Bonus Referral Item


I was amazed that I did not do one trade for this order! The shoes were automatically added to my order, which I could of traded for something else. I thought these sandals were too cute!


20140220-162606.jpg


Restricted Mocha Bow Flat Beige (Retail $40) First Free Pair


I wanted these shoes when I first saw them on LBB and was lucky enough to get them in my Bundle for free!


20140220-162639.jpg


Yellow Box Cheetah Laugh Slipper(Retail $22.98) Second Free Pair


I bought my daughter these same slippers for Christmas, so when I saw these in my bundle I had to keep this item in my bundle! These slippers are fantastic for spring and allow your feet to breath!


20140220-162840.jpg


Lydell NYC XO Cuff (Retail $20) Product 2 from Bundle


The cuff is cute, but not my style… I would have traded it, but thought it made a better gift for someone I know.


20140220-162930.jpg


STEPHAN & COMulti Tier Chain Necklace Black/Gold (Retail $30) Product 3 from Bundle


This necklace had a certain flare I could not resist. Normally the bulkiness of this piece would have automatically made me trade it, but the playfulness of the tassels called me.


I paid only $55.90 includes shipping and received around $205 worth of goods! I can’t understand what would ever cause me to shop anywhere else for fashionable goods! Where else will you get that much value! Little Black Bag you have me for life!


Take a look at me second shoe sale order also!


What are you going to get in your Little Black Bag?



Little Black Bag February 2014 Shoe Sale Review 1 of 2

No comments:

Post a Comment