Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Beautybox5 January 2014 Subscription Box Review

20140108-111612.jpg


BeautyBox5


Cost: $12 per Month


What is BeautyBox5?


BeautyBox5  is a subscription-based, beauty sampling program that delivers 5 cosmetic samples  every month. Typically in these boxes, everyone will receive the same products with little to no variation. You’ll receive a mixture of luxury, commonly known brands, niche brands, eco-conscious and even vegan brands.


Here is my January 2014 BeautyBox5 subscription box!


20140108-111745.jpg


I love the bathing theme that seems to be going on with my subscription boxes. During the winter I am always in the tub… scrub, scrub, scrubbing away!


20140108-111910.jpg


BeautyBox5 theme for January 2014 the theme is “Cheers to You”, which they have created the box to assist us with sticking to our beauty resolutions.


The first thing you will always see when opening any subscription box is a catalog, postcard, or booklet detailing the contents in the box and establishing why they selected these items for you.


20140108-111959.jpg


That Awkward Moment Mirror Compact (no retail value)


Themed after the New Movie Release with Zac Efron, Beauty Box gave us this Beauty Extra.


20140108-112026.jpg


That Awkward Moment Mirror Compact open


20140108-112100.jpg


Jergens® Daily Moisturizer  (1 Fl Oz) $3 and H2O Plus Sea Lotus Body Wash (1 fl oz) $0.73


I was excited to get the H2o Body Wash because they use a blend of aloe, water lotus, and bamboo extracts which is said to make your skin and the body wash is unisex. I get so much body wash, I decided to give this to my husband to try. The scent is said to be floral, but the crisp grass smell seems perfect for him.


20140108-112146.jpg


HempCoconut (hemp, lip bam) | Lip Balm | Epic Blend (.15 oz Full Size) $3.39 & NUBAR Cuticle & Nail OIL  SWEET ALMOND (.25 fl oz.) $0.50


The lip balm is gluten free and includes a blend of Organic coconut oil and organic coconut flavor. Although I love lip balms, I just have received too many and will gift this item.


I love Sweet Almond oil so the Nubar Cuticle and Nail oil is a cherished item in my box. Just FYI, this little elixir is said to be able to get rid of nail fungus such as inflamed skins, psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis.


20140108-112204.jpg


Swissco Bath and Shower Exfoliating Gloves (full-size) $5


I have never heard of Swissco before today, but I am excited to replinish my stock of exfoliating gloves.


I wasn’t as impressed with this month’s BeautyBox5 as I had been with my other boxes, but we shall see what February has in store for us.


Did you get your BeautyBox5? How did you like it?


 



Beautybox5 January 2014 Subscription Box Review

No comments:

Post a Comment