Thursday, January 23, 2014

Nerd Block January 2014 Subscription Box Review

20140121-162153.jpg


Nerd Block


Cost: $19.99 plus shipping (Shipping is $8.75 to $12.50)


What is Nerd Block?


The Canadian company, Nerd Block is best when you need to nurture your inner geek and/or gamer. Each Block comes with a exclusive t-shirt and 5-6 nerdy items! Not only does this subscription box ship Worldwide, they also have children sizes for their t-shirt selections!


20140121-162543.jpg


I was a little hesitant with trying Nerd Block because of the cost, but knowing I will receive a t-shirt in every box really influenced my decision!


20140121-162753.jpg


POP Vinyl Bobble Head Ironman Figurine $13


WOO HOO! This figurine is fantastic! I am so excited to get the iron man one, because I noticed that the character varied a lot in other unboxing’s I have seen!


20140121-162849.jpg


My Little Pony Vinyl Figure Mystery Mini  $7.50


The my little pony threw me a bit, because the box seemed guy themed, but I love it! I like that they threw in a bit of whimsy and for guys or gals who don’t like it you can easily gift it! I am saving it for a Easter basket filler for my daughter!


20140121-163016.jpg


Hunger Games Catching Fire miniature Collectible  $2?


Although I am not one to collect these miniature figurines, my son adores these things! He is 5 and an extreme gamer nerd…lol (he get’s it from his mama).


20140121-163049.jpg


Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Splat Flyer $15


I can see this getting my son in trouble! He is a typical boy and will probably find it amusing to hit his sister with it! The splat flyer is really cool looking though and I can’t stop squishing it!


20140121-163217.jpg


Batman T-Shirt (in youth size) $20?


The graphics on this shirt are amazing! I think this is the best shirt I have received in a subscription service and it is worth every penny. Since Nerd Crate’s shirts are exclusive to them I just associated an average price based on the highest I would pay for this shirt.


All-in-all I must say that this box was pretty awesome! I paid roughly $30 for this box which includes the cost for shipping, but received around $60 in nerd gear! I am saving lot’s of these items for my kids Easter baskets, what better way to bulk up their baskets than this!


 


What do you think about Nerd Block?



Nerd Block January 2014 Subscription Box Review

No comments:

Post a Comment