Saturday, January 4, 2014

For The Makers Craft Subscription Box January 2014 Sneak Peek

SedonaMoodBoard


For The Makers


Cost: $29 per month


Sneak Peak:


January captures the simple charm and wonderment of the world around us with a neutral, clean color palette and materials that feel like treasures pulled straight from the earth!


This is one of the best and most exiting craft boxes I have received ever! True to their moto, For The Makers has provided me with not only things I can easily make, but items I would actually love to display in my home. I cannot wait till January’s Box, not sure how they will top my December box; but I am hooked!


Have you ordered your January For The Makers Box yet?



For The Makers Craft Subscription Box January 2014 Sneak Peek

No comments:

Post a Comment